Barefoot in Bronte(IH)
About this listing
What We Love
This Bronte dreamy beachside oasis is the ideal holiday apartment for anyone looking to discover the heart-capturing suburb that is Bronte. Split across two levels, this apartment sleeps 4 and is a true retreat. Immerse yourself in your very own private garden or entertain at your leisure on deck, overlooking the breathtaking views.
This retreat is perfect for families or those who need a working holiday. Featured in the main bedroom across a layered level is a home office with a scenic backdrop. When taking that much-needed break, the expansive main bedroom is also fitted with a mini kitchenette and a timeless clawfoot tub fit that will soak away the stresses of any day.
Named one of Australia's top suburbs to live in, the beachside suburb has a relentless charm about it. Bronte is home to the Bronte baths, an enclosed pool perched in the edges of the sandstone cliffs. The baths are open to the public and fitted with hot showers for that luxury Sydney touch.
This pocket of Sydney is home to infinite places to eat, local artisans and cafes for every occasion. The unspoiled area of Bronte is home to the feeling of Summer all year round. Take one of the many nature walks or discover the marine life that swims around in the endless rock pools on every beach. Whether it be relaxing at the beach or discovering local favourites, there is always something to do at this oasis.
Some Fab Features
- Your very own private garden
- Private laundry with washer and dryer
- 180 degree ocean views from both levels
- Bathroom fit with a timeless clawfoot tub and heated towel railings
- North-facing apartment fills the home with natural light and that salty sea breeze air
- Home office, perfect for a working holiday
- Ample street parking
- Open kitchen, dining and living areas
- Mini kitchenette in the main bedroom, perfect for enjoying that morning coffee in bed
- Expansive terrace with ocean views
- BEDROOM 1: (Upper ground level) King Bed
- BEDROOM 2: (Lower ground floor) Split King
You will have access to the entire place for the duration of your stay.
- Street Parking only
- The building is approximately 100 metres from the street down a small slope. There are also approximately 30 steps with a landing in between to break the steps up. The property is then located on the ground floor of the double storey building.
- Devour freshly baked bread from Iggy's bread on Macpherson St, It's a local favourite, and if you try it once, we guarantee you'll be hooked.
- Drench yourself in the sunshine at Bronte beach, or take a dip in the Bronte baths.
- Treat yourself and enjoy the fine dining experience of fresh seafood and Australian wine at Moxhe restaurant.
- Spend the afternoon walking from Bondi to Coogee, soaking in the incredible views.
- There are great public transport links around this property, and you’re welcome to bring your own car. If you don't have a car we recommend a number of car-sharing apps such as Uber and Taxify.
Part of T&C
- Please note there are strictly no parties/gatherings at this property.
- This property is not suitable for groups under the age of 25 years. If you think you and your group are suitable please contact us directly.
- L'Abode Accommodation reserves the right to decline any bookings should we think the property will be misused in any way.
- Please be mindful of our neighbours and keep noise to a minimum after 10pm.
Thank you in advance for respecting the above.
- Guests: 4
- Bedrooms: 2
- Beds: 2
- Bathrooms: 2
- Heating: Available
- per night: $644
- Allow additional guests: No
- 2 King bed
- 24-Hour Check-in
- Bed linen
- Coffee maker
- Cooking basics
- Corporate Stays
- Dining/ Dining area
- Dishes and silverware
- Extra Pillows and blanket
- Family Friendly
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Hair dryer
- Hot water
- Iron/Iron Board
- Laptop friendly workspace
- Ocean Views
- Private Garden
- Private living room
- Shower Indoor/Outdoor
- Smoke detector
- Washing Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Wireless Internet
Terms & rules
- Smoking allowed: No
- Party allowed: No
- Sort By: