Elegant Erko110d/5 Hadfields Street, Erskineville, 2043, New South Wales, Australia
About this listing
What We Love
This brand-new apartment defines a new benchmark for urban design. With elaborate architectural details at every level, an impressive nouveau-style facade sets the tone of luxury within. Exquisitely crafted by BKH Interiors, an intuitive fusion of classic style and state-of-the-art finishes creates sophisticated living of the highest standard. Inspired by seamless indoor and outdoor integration, a generous entertainer's terrace connects to the interiors via extensive floor-to-ceiling glass doors basking open-plan spaces with sunshine all day long. This is the ideal choice for any distinguished traveller.
The open-plan interior exudes modern elegance and style. You’re greeted by a kitchen island with frosted backlit shelves and calming wooden accents, blending the modern with the natural to deliver the ultimate in calm and contemporary living. Natural woods continue through the soft furnishings, linking the calm seating area to the balcony that it overlooks. This is a fantastic entertaining space, with access to a BBQ, where you can spend a lazy evening grilling up with friends. A dramatic architectural wooden panelled staircase links you to the upper floors, where you can find two calming and spacious bedrooms.
When you’re not enjoying this fabulous apartment from the inside, you’ll find yourself in pretty little ‘Erko’, as it's affectionately known. The local area offers fantastic cafes (like ‘Fleetwood Macchiato’), famous pubs (like the ‘Rose of Australia’) and plenty of green space (like the ‘Erskineville Oval’, which is a great place to stretch out and relax in the shade).
Discover a premier cosmopolitan lifestyle set amid Alexandria, Newtown, and Erskineville village. Stroll to an endless choice of dining, speciality shops, parks, and superior transport options. If you want to travel further afield, you’re only a 10-minute drive from the Harbour and Opera house, and the CBD.
- Private parking
- Private terrace
- 2 spacious bedrooms with built-in robes, master has luxe ensuite
- Sleek island kitchen with Smeg appliances and dual pantry
- Vast open-plan living/dining with fluid connection to entertainer's terrace
- Two-level apartment with stunning timber staircase
- Deluxe bathrooms with luxury polished concrete wall feature
- Oak-engineered floors, Daiken ducted air conditioning, concealed laundry
- Exquisite craftsmanship by highly regarded BKH Interiors
- Nouveau-inspired exterior with curved design, bronze detail & water feature
- Bedroom 1: 1 x Queen bed
- Bedroom 2: 1 x Double bed
- Bathroom: 2
- Max people : 4
Points of Interest:
- You’re just footsteps away from Sydney Park, King Street, Erskineville village, and Enmore Road, which are sublime places to stroll around and people watch with a coffee.
- Choose from St Peters and Erskineville train stations, or excellent bus routes to get around the local area.
- Check out the nightly entertainment at The Imperial, offering renowned LGBTQI+ inclusive entertainment siince 1983. The Imperial Erskineville has been called an icon and an institution, and you’d be sad to miss it!
- Nestled between Erskineville and Newtown is a small, bustling Palestinian vegan eatery which you must visit. Khamsa Café holds the hubbub of clinking cutlery and coffee frothing between bright, white walls and floor-to-ceiling windows. The seating spills outdoors to a makeshift wraparound verandah where you’ll often find local pooches grazing at their owners’ fallen crumbs.
Part of T&C:
Please note there are strictly no parties/ gatherings at this property.
This property is not suitable for groups under the age of 25 years. If you think you and your group are suitable, please contact us directly. L'Abode Accommodation reserves the right to decline any bookings should we think the property will be misused in any way. Please be mindful of our neighbours and keep noise to a minimum after 10pm. Non-Airbnb bookings will require pre-authorisation hold 1 x day prior to arrival. I'Ds for verification will be requested for selected properties.
Thank you in advance for respecting the above.
- Guests: 4
- Bedrooms: 2
- Beds: 2
- Bathrooms: 2
- Parking: Available
- Heating: Available
- per night: $259
- Allow additional guests: No
- 1 Queen bed
- 1 Double bed
- 24-Hour Check-in
- Air conditioning
- Bed linen
- Cooking basics
- Dining/ Dining area
- Dishes and silverware
- Family Friendly
- Hair dryer
- Iron/Iron Board
- Laptop friendly workspace
- Lift in Building
- Smoke detector
- Washing Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Wireless Internet
Terms & rules
- Smoking allowed: No
- Pets allowed: No
- Party allowed: No