Elvina Bay Beach House (IH)
About this listing
What We Love
An unrivalled waterfront experience awaits you and your guests at this inimitable Elvina Bay property, set in the undisturbed natural beauty of Pittwater. Be immersed in a stay that feels like a forest retreat set amongst the trees that is just steps away from sparkling bay waters.
Ten guests can be accommodated across 5 bedrooms, all will be treated to stunning views from every room.
Everything you need will be on hand, so bring a healthy sense of adventure, as this memorable trip is sure to be full of relaxation and fun recalled for years to come.
The spacious, unique home is the perfect escape from the hustle and bustle of city life. Built to evoke the style of a waterfront beach house , you’ll feel all stresses melt away, and holiday mode kick-in as soon as you set foot on the half-acre grounds. There is an array of colourful flora and fauna to be seen and heard outside, including Kookaburras.
Accessed via boat and in an elevated position near the waterfront, the home has expansive views of both Elvina Bay and Lovett Bay. Lovett Bay beach is just 50m walk from the house so you can wander down towards the shoreline to sunbathe, picnic, kayak and more. The jetty on the Elvina Bay side is a favourite for jumping off and swimming!
A renovation to the interior took place in 2020 to refresh and rejuvenate all aspects; from oak floorboards throughout to all new furniture for your comfort and relaxation. Luxury linen, towels and amenities are included during your stay.
The full modern kitchen has new appliances, and there is a large indoor dining table. Sliding doors from living room glass doors open for combined indoor/outdoor living and reveal an expansive outdoor entertainment deck overlooking gorgeous Lovett Bay.
Dine al fresco at the beautiful timber table for 10, or stretch out on the comfortable casual seating area. There is also a bar fridge, gas BBQ for grilling delicious meals and firepit for toasting marshmallows – all whilst watching the sunset and boats glide by in the distance, with nature all around. Have a family pizza night and use the wood fired pizza oven!
There is an additional elevated deck in the garden with a daybed for naps in the sun.
The indoor recreational living space is a vast area with ample seating. Sit back and relax on the sofa, armchair or window seat and take in the picturesque views of Elvina Bay, whilst two leather occasional chairs and footstool provide spectacular views facing Lovett Bay.
We’re certain you’ll want to be outside as much as possible, but should you wish to rest indoors or have a quiet relaxing day or evening, you will be able to access Netflix on the TV and WIFI during your stay.
Each bedroom is furnished in neutral coastal tones and the larger suites have additional sitting, storage and access to outdoors available from the main bedrooms.
The chic modern bathroom has beautiful natural light, ample basin and bench space and large shower. There is also a powder room and full laundry with additional toilet available.
Located in Elvina Bay, this beach house is water access only via ferry or water taxi (only 5 minutes) from Church Point to North Elvina Wharf. This area will encourage you to relax and unwind in serene and peaceful nature, and take advantage of water activities across the beachy foreshore. Newport, Avalon and Palm Beach are just a short water taxi ride away and excellent spots for dining out or grabbing drinks and enjoying a new beach scene.
- Short distance to water and beach
- Wood fired pizza oven
- Gas BBQ
- Fireplace (indoors), Firepit (outdoors)
- 2 entertainment decks with views
- Huge indoor living area
- 2 dining tables (indoors and outdoors)
- Ceiling fans
- Kayak for use
- Downstairs games area with Ping Pong table & second TV area
- Bedroom 1: King bed
- Bedroom 2: King split (made into a king)
- Bedroom 3: Queen bed
- Bedroom 4: Single & trundle (small room)
- Bedroom 5: Single & trundle (This bedroom is on the bottom floor attached to the games room)
Points of Interest:
- The water-based activities are (almost) endless – sunbake along the jetty or jump off it and swim and snorkel. Play or relax at the beach at the bottom of the property (calm, safe waters for young children), fish, kayak (kayak provided) or take a fliteboard/electric surfboard (can be booked online)
- Explore via kayak or boat the many secluded beaches hidden among the bays
- There are stunning bush walks with panoramic views of Pittwater in the Kuringai National Park, only 5 minutes (walking) from the property, with waterfalls and rock pools to swim in
- For a break from the kitchen we recommend The Waterfront Café (live music on Sunday evenings) or Pasadena, both in nearby Church Point
- If you wish to go boating, we can organise a boat and driver to take up to five guests at a time on a tour of Pittwater for an additional charge. You can also hire your own boat or yacht locally
- Please note this property is boat access only
- It’s not accessible for the very elderly or mobility impaired due to the steep path up to the house with no handrail
- There is no air conditioning
- There is a public car park at Church Point (metered) or street parking in Baker St, Bayview
- No pets
- No access via Car, Elvina Bay is accessed via Ferry or water taxi from Church point. (5 minutes by Water taxi.)
Part of T&C:
Please note there are strictly no parties/ gatherings at this property.
This property is not suitable for groups under the age of 25 years. If you think you and your group are suitable, please contact us directly. L'Abode Accommodation reserves the right to decline any bookings should we think the property will be misused in any way. Please be mindful of our neighbours and keep noise to a minimum after 10pm. Non-Airbnb bookings will require pre-authorisation hold 1 x day prior to arrival. I'Ds for verification will be requested for selected properties.
Thank you in advance for respecting the above.
- Guests: 10
- Bedrooms: 5
- Beds: 7
- Bathrooms: 1
- Heating: Available
- per night: $1,297
- Allow additional guests: No
- 2 Single bed
- 1 Queen bed
- 2 King bed
- 2 Trundle bed
- 24-Hour Check-in
- Beach Escapes
- Bed linen
- Cable TV
- Coffee maker
- Dining/ Dining area
- Dishes and silverware
- Extra Pillows and blanket
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Hair dryer
- Hot water
- Iron/Iron Board
- Ping pong table
- Shower Indoor/Outdoor
- Smoke detector
- Washing Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Wireless Internet
Terms & rules
- Smoking allowed: No
- Party allowed: No
- Sort By: