Harbourlife Mosman (ISYD)
About this listing
What We Love
Relax and immerse yourself in the harbour-side lifestyle. This 2 bedroom property is home to serene waterfront views and provides that ultimate feeling of relaxation. This property is impeccable, with direct access to the harbour edge and an exclusive water-side shared garden that doubles as an entertaining area.
Completely embracing the harbour lifestyle, the property takes full advantage of indoor-outdoor living—ideal for entertaining or simply enjoying the fresh air flowing throughout. When you’re ready to recluse from the world and enjoy a private escape, shut off by closing the French folding doors and saturate yourself in the dreamy Mosman cocoon.
The suburb of Mosman is one that truly needs no introduction. Being one of the most prestigious suburbs in Sydney, Mosman is home to incredible property, high-end shopping and iconic Sydney tourist attractions. Dappled along the streets are heritage-listed buildings, cafes, delicatessens and coffee shops.
Discover true Mosman with the Mosman Bay to Balmoral walk. Wind your way through Sydney Harbour National park, jumping on and off at points, soaking up the views, or enjoying a delicious coffee along the way. Easy access to Mosman ferry stop makes it an easy commute into the city, and bus transport close by makes this an ideal base for exploring further afield.
Some Fab Features
- Incredible waterfront views
- Expansive outdoor private balcony
- Direct access to Mosman ferry
- Indoor-outdoor living
- All windows have blinds
- Access to shared garden/harbourside with stunning views
- Open plan living
- Considerable size kitchen with Miele dishwasher, gas oven and hob
- External private washer and dryer
- The Main bedroom has large wardrobes
- Great location for exploring Sydney
- Bedroom 1: 1 x Queen beds
- Bedroom 2: 1 x Queen beds
You will have access to the entire place for the duration of your stay.
- Sirius Cove beach is only an 11-minute walk away. This beach is dog friendly, secluded, quiet and ideal for families or a relaxing afternoon.
- Shop your way through the high-end shops of Mosman, taking a stroll through Military road.
- See Sydney in all its glory at the Curraghbeena Lookout, only a 3-minute walk away from the property.
- Enjoy Taronga Zoo, a Sydney icon and the perfect way to spend the day.
- Easy access to Mosman ferry stop makes it an easy commute into the city, and bus transport close by makes this an ideal base for exploring further afield.
- There are great public transport links around this property, and you’re welcome to bring your own car. If you don't have a car we recommend a number of car-sharing apps such as Uber and Taxify.
- No air conditioning – ceiling & a stand fans in bedrooms
- No lift in building – stair access
- Laundry is accessed via 20 steps
- No pets allowed
- Please remain cautious as the balcony railings feature a notably wide gap around 20cm
Part of T&C
- Please note there are strictly no parties/gatherings at this property.
- This property is not suitable for groups under the age of 25 years. If you think you and your group are suitable please contact us directly.
- L'Abode Accommodation reserves the right to decline any bookings should we think the property will be misused in any way.
- Please be mindful of our neighbours and keep noise to a minimum after 10pm.
Thank you in advance for respecting the above.
Your safety and security are important to us. To ensure a secure stay, we have partnered with a trusted vacation rental guest-screening provider SUPERHOG. As part of our booking process, you'll need to verify your ID and details.
You have two options to protect yourself against accidental damages during your stay: a refundable deposit or a non-refundable damage waiver. The damage waiver fee is $50 and provides coverage for any accidental damage. We highly recommend purchasing the damage waiver for your peace of mind, so you won't be held responsible for any unforeseen costs.
- Guests: 4
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 1
- Heating: Available
- per night: $455
- Allow additional guests: No
- 24-Hour Check-in
- Beach Front
- Bed linen
- Cooking basics
- Dining/ Dining area
- Dishes and silverware
- Extra Pillows and blanket
- Family Friendly
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Hair dryer
- Harbour View
- Hot water
- Iron/Iron Board
- Private living room
- Smoke detector
- Washing Dryer
- Washing Machine
Terms & rules
- Smoking allowed: No
- Party allowed: No
- Sort By: