Little Venice Bondi (ISYD)
About this listing
What We Love
This dramatic and elegant home welcomes you to bohemian Bondi in unbeatable style. Boasting wraparound views of the sparkling ocean from every entertaining space, including two private balconies, this modern gem is a restful escape in the heart of this bustling destination.
The open-plan living space is pristine, with timeless minimal decor. Bright and pristine it evokes a constant sense of summer. A statement yet elegant staircase glides into the centre of the room, effortlessly separating the kitchen-and-dining space from the living area with its clean lines. Teak cupboards and glossy white tiles deliver a clean and minimal kitchen, creating a subtly distinguished backdrop for those stunning sea views. The comfortable sofas overlook the sliding doors to the balcony, where one can enjoy a glass of wine in the sunset, listening to the sounds of the lapping waves.
At the end of the day, you’ll retire to one of two sumptuous bedrooms, and discover two bathrooms for your utmost convenience. Both bedrooms offer ample storage space and soothing interiors, whilst the master room benefits from an ensuite, and access to a second balcony.
Within a stone’s throw from the water, this beautiful home falls in an iconic locale. You couldn’t be better placed for a day spent surfing or exploring Bondi’s golden sands. Equally, you’re just a short stroll to the famed weekend markets, where you can spend hours looking for gifts as eclectic as this vibrant neighbourhood.
Some Fab Features
- Unbeatable beachside location
- Stunning sea views
- Two private balconies
- Open plan living
- Minimal modern decor throughout
- 2 bathrooms (an ensuite and a family bathroom)
- Laundry facilities
- Hob and oven
- Longer stays available
- Two-floor home
- Bedroom 1: 1 x Queen bed
- Bedroom 2: 1 x Queen bed
You will have access to the entire place for the duration of your stay.
There are 14 steps to primary bedroom from main level.
- You can’t stay here without checking out the gorgeous beaches – iconic surfer’s paradise Bondi Beach is on your doorstep and the beautiful Bronte Beach is not far. Or take a stroll along the Bondi to Coogee Coastal Path to take in the view of them all!
- You’re a stone’s throw from some of the best restaurants in Sydney. We recommend North Bondi Fish for some fresh seasonal bites or Madame Chu for some exciting Southeast Asian flavour.
- If you’re travelling to Bondi, you’ll doubtless be ready to surf. Head to Bondi Beach, Tamarama and Bronte for the best waves.
- Bondi Icebergs Club is an international landmark which is not to be missed! The home of Winter swimming since 1929 this famous pool is open to visitors all year round. Located above the pool is a fabulous clubhouse where you can enjoy sweeping views over the pool and Bondi beach as you drink or dine.
There are great public transport links around this property, and you’re welcome to bring your own car. If you don't have a car we recommend a number of car-sharing apps such as Uber and Taxify.
Part of T&C
- Please note there are strictly no parties/gatherings at this property.
- This property is not suitable for groups under the age of 30 years. If you think you and your group are suitable please contact us directly.
- L'Abode Accommodation reserves the right to decline any bookings should we think the property will be misused in any way.
- Please be mindful of our neighbours and keep noise to a minimum after 10pm.
- Thank you in advance for respecting the above.
- Guests: 4
- Bedrooms: 2
- Beds: 2
- Bathrooms: 2
- Heating: Available
- per night: $595
- Allow additional guests: No
- 2 Queen bed
- 24-Hour Check-in
- Air conditioning
- Beach Escapes
- Bed linen
- Coffee maker
- Cooking basics
- Dining/ Dining area
- Dishes and silverware
- Hair dryer
- Hot water
- Washing Machine
Terms & rules
- Smoking allowed: No
- Party allowed: No
- Sort By: