LUXE QUEENS PARK (RH)148 Denison Street, Queens Park, 2022, New South Wales, Australia
About this listing
What We Love
This Queens Park property blends stunning contemporary architecture with classic design. The result is a unique home ideal for a special getaway.
3 generously sized bedrooms form the perfect base for a memorable trip for you and your family, or 2 smaller families or extended family arrangement.
The spacious open plan, split-level layout of the home is enhanced via luxurious high ceilings that invite beautiful natural light.
The sleek, premium kitchen has rich timber and marble stone accents and everything you need (plus more!). Some special touches include the automatic coffee machine to keep you caffeinated and chilled and sparkling water easily available on-tap.
Enjoy dining casually at the breakfast bar, or share a meal at the timber dining table that will seat everyone (promise!). Both options provide an impressive view to the outdoors from floor to ceiling glass windows.
All bedrooms are located on the upper level and have ample storage options, plus reverse cycle air-conditioning for climate-controlled comfort every day.
Each of the three bathrooms blend modern features with a touch of luxury! You will find a standalone shower and toilet in each, plus bathroom two has a separate bathtub.
Not one, but two, separate living areas provide a perfect opportunity to combine rest and relaxation with entertainment. Each recreational living space contains a fireplace, leather and wood occasional chair and plush lounge suite.
The downstairs living space that flows from the dining area features a Smart TV with Netflix, and bi-fold doors that open to reveal the outdoor area and pool.
The garden is a chic space with touches of greenery interspersed and balanced with brickwork and stone. Picture yourself toasting marshmallows over the firepit, or enjoy cozying up here in cooler weather. More good news – the pool is heated so a dip is inviting all year round.
In warmer weather take full advantage grilling delicious food over the outdoor gas BBQ.
Situated in the coveted heart of Sydney’s Eastern suburbs, guests will be just a short walk to the centre of Bondi Junction, Centennial Park and the Entertainment Quarter for dining and shopping options.
- Heated pool
- Central location
- Outdoor area with Firepit & BBQ
- Smart TV with Netflix
- Air conditioning in bedrooms
- Indoor fireplace
- Spacious open plan living/dining
- Complimentary WIFI
- Street parking available
- Separate laundry
- Bedroom 1: 1 x King bed
- Bedroom 2: 1 x Double with 1 x single pull-out bed
- Bedroom 3: 1 x Double with 1 x single pull-out bed
- All bedroom are on the 2nd level
- 3 x Bathrooms
Points of Interest:
- Centennial Park is located just a quick 5 min drive or 15-20 minute walk from the property. There are great spots for picnics, plus play equipment, bike tracks and more. Visit https://www.centennialparklands.com.au/whatson to check any special activities available during your stay.
- The Entertainment Quarter has a cinema, eateries, weekly markets, exhibitions and activities for kids (and not so little kids) such as arcade games, crafts, snowboard and ski simulators, bowling, laser tag and more. Check here: http://www.eqmoorepark.com.au/whats-on/
- We have a beach umbrella, beach bag and sand toys available in the laundry. Please make use of these if you choose to visit the nearby Tamarama or Bronte beaches
- Dining out: we recommend The Cook and the Baker at the top of Denison Street for excellent coffee and take-away food. Pizza Moncur and Vancanza Pizzeria are family friendly, delicious and close by.
- If you have time, you may also want to try Chiswick, Big Mama's (excellent for kids), Bronte Road Bistro, Wet Paint, Three Blue Ducks, Tucker, Clove Lane.
- Home has staircase for access between levels
- Air conditioning available in bedrooms only
Part of T&C:
Please note there are strictly no parties/ gatherings at this property.
This property is not suitable for groups under the age of 25 years. If you think you and your group are suitable, please contact us directly. L'Abode Accommodation reserves the right to decline any bookings should we think the property will be misused in any way. Please be mindful of our neighbours and keep noise to a minimum after 10pm. Non-Airbnb bookings will require pre-authorisation hold 1 x day prior to arrival. I'Ds for verification will be requested for selected properties.
Thank you in advance for respecting the above.
- Guests: 8
- Bedrooms: 3
- Beds: 5
- Bathrooms: 3
- Heating: Available
- per night: $632
- Allow additional guests: No
- 1 King bed
- 2 Double bed
- 2 Single Mattress bed
- 24-Hour Check-in
- Air conditioning
- Bed linen
- Cable TV
- Coffee maker
- Cooking basics
- Dining/ Dining area
- Dishes and silverware
- Extra Pillows and blanket
- Family Friendly
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Hair dryer
- Hot water
- Iron/Iron Board
- Laptop friendly workspace
- Private Garden
- Private Villas
- Smoke detector
- Washing Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Wireless Internet
Terms & rules
- Smoking allowed: No
- Party allowed: No
- Sort By: