Oasis at Avalon Beach(IH)
About this listing
What We Love
Amid twisting rock gardens, featuring tangled trees, winding pathways and cosy patios, this stunning beach house emerges. Boasting sea views, iconic 60’s style architecture and a charming self-contained cottage, this is the ideal hideaway for families or groups of friends. Plus, you’re only a short comfortable walk to the beach, perfectly situated to make the most of artistic Avalon.
Sleeping 6 in the main house and an additional 2 in the cottage, this peaceful and unique residence has it all. Sweeping views follow the treeline down to the ocean from the main house, which offers calming natural interiors, juxtaposed with top-of-the-range fixtures and fittings. The main living area is an open-plan space, where the bright kitchen, chic dining table, and peaceful lounge all benefit from gorgeous garden views. You’ll also have access to a vast terrace overlooking the sea – with a rustic dining table and an outdoor living room, it’s the perfect place to watch the sunrise.
As well as 3 bedrooms in the main house, follow the zen-like garden paths and you’ll reach the cottage. A self-contained apartment, with church-like ceilings, a kitchenette and its own bathroom, this space is ideal if you’re travelling with teens or those just wanting their own space, this space offers privacy and whimsical style.
Enjoying the dramatic gardens of this property is enough to occupy you, but you’re only a 12 min walk (down the ‘locals’ path) to the beach. Avalon Beach is a natural utopia, surrounded by lush bushland that flows down to the calm bays of Pittwater on one side and the rolling waves of the Pacific Ocean on the other. The location just couldn’t be more perfect. You’re also blessed with Avalon Village, where the intimate cafes and vibrant shopping village showcase the captivating lifestyle that is the ultimate draw to the area.
Some Fab Features
- Off-street parking
- Established gardens with beautiful trees abundant in birdlife
- Ocean views
- Private terrace with dining, with sea views
- Self-contained cottage
- Jetmaster Gas fireplace
- Ceiling fans and Aircon
- 2 bathrooms and separate WC in the main house, with an additional bathroom in the cottage
- BEDROOM 1: 1 x Double futon (Ground floor, main house)
- BEDROOM 2: 1 x Queen bed (First floor, main house)
- BEDROOM 3: 1 x Double bed (First floor, main house)
- BEDROOM 4 : 1 x Queen bed (cottage)
The property is not suitable for children under 10 years of age due to lots of stairs, should you choose to stay is at your discretion.
You will have access to the entire place for the duration of your stay.
- 12 min walk via Shortcut onto Avalon Parade to Avalon Beach.
- Catch the waves at Avalon beach or enjoy the calm waters of Pittwater at Clairville Beach – you’re in the perfect location to explore the golden sands and laid-back surfer vibes of either!
- For a relaxing dining experience try Bistro Boulevard on Avalon parade for French/European cuisine and enjoy ‘people watching’ from the outdoor seating.
- You’re along the "Pittwater artist trail". If you’re lucky enough to visit when there is an open studio weekend, stopping in to admire the local talent is a must!
- Bookoccino bookstore and cafe is a delightful stop for bookworms; have a hearty lunch amongst the shelves, or drop into a book club or event.
Part of T&C
- Please note there are strictly no parties/gatherings at this property.
- This property is not suitable for groups under the age of 25 years. If you think you and your group are suitable please contact us directly.
- L'Abode Accommodation reserves the right to decline any bookings should we think the property will be misused in any way.
- Please be mindful of our neighbours and keep noise to a minimum after 10pm.
Thank you in advance for respecting the above.
- Guests: 8
- Bedrooms: 4
- Beds: 4
- Bathrooms: 3
- Parking: Available
- Heating: Available
- Allow additional guests: No
- 2 Queen bed
- 2 Double bed
- 24-Hour Check-in
- Air conditioning
- Bed linen
- Cooking basics
- Dining/ Dining area
- Dishes and silverware
- Extra Pillows and blanket
- Family Friendly
- Fire extinguisher
- Fire Place
- First aid kit
- Hair dryer
- Hot water
- Indoor fireplace
- Iron/Iron Board
- Location Properties
- Smoke detector
- Washing Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Wireless Internet
Terms & rules
- Smoking allowed: No
- Party allowed: No
- Sort By: