Paddington’s Finest (IH)
About this listing
What We Love
Nestled in a prime location, and steps to the famous Five Ways of Paddington this bright and luxurious three bedroom, two bathroom property is an exquisite haven that epitomises elegance and comfort.
A glamorous reception room welcomes you to this charming home, where modern meets traditional. Filled with splendid heritage features – think fireplaces and ornate decorative ceilings – you'll feel an unfussy royalty, enjoying timeless pieces juxtaposed with modern accents. Modern chandeliers hang atop a round dining table, where you can enjoy a formal meal, or sink into the stately sofa to discuss the day's events. The kitchen, adorned in pristine white, beckons culinary enthusiasts to showcase their skills with top-of-the-line Gaggenau appliances.
This property's allure extends outdoors, where you'll find a charming courtyard garden, the perfect spot to bask in the sunlight and savour the gentle breeze as you dine at the al fresco seating area.
When retiring, the main bedroom is a sanctuary in itself, boasting a king-size bed and ensuite complete with a separate bath and shower. Indulge in ultimate relaxation as you soak in the luxurious tub or step out onto the walk-in balcony to take in the sunset.
The second bedroom is furnished with a queen-size bed, accompanied by ample cupboard space and hanging drawers. The third bedroom also features a queen-size bed and a private balcony, providing a serene retreat to enjoy your morning coffee or simply unwind in tranquillity.
Whether you’re taking a holiday or staying to work away from home, you’ll be sure to fall in love with Paddo, one of Sydney’s most desirable suburbs. A heritage village dotted with boutique stores and hemmed by rows of Victorian-era houses, the streets combine old-world influences with a modern flair.
Some Fab Features
- Garage parking for one car
- Separate kitchen with top of the range Gaggeneau appliances
- Courtyard garden
- Balcony access
- Main bathroom boasts bath and separate shower
- Powder room and separate toilet
- Zoned air-con
- Outdoor fire table and outdoor heating
- Outdoor dining
- Private Laundry
- Bedroom 1: 1 x King bed
- Bedroom 2: 1 x Queen bed
- Bedroom 3: 1 x Queen bed
You will have access to the entire place for the duration of your stay.
- Fiveways is right on your doorstep, where you can explore the beating heart of Paddington. Sample the best cafes, fashion, and boutiques housed in heritage, protected buildings.
- The Eastern Suburbs now have so many amazing Italian restaurants surrounding them. Head to Cipri for a delicious modern Italian meal.
- Explore the rest of Sydney from this ideal base. Paddington is just three kilometres east of the Sydney CBD. Follow Oxford Street to the west and you’ll hit Darlinghurst, with the city’s epicentre of gay bars and nightlife; follow Oxford Street in the opposite direction past Centennial Park and Woollahra and you’ll reach Bondi with its refined take on relaxed beachside living.
- The stunning Centennial parklands can be reached in 15 minutes, the perfect place for a relaxing and rejuvenating stroll.
There are great public transport links around this property, and you’re welcome to bring your own car. If you don't have a car we recommend a number of car-sharing apps such as Uber and Taxify.
- Not toddler friendly – kids allowed 12 y.o and up
Part of T&C
- Please note there are strictly no parties/gatherings at this property.
- This property is not suitable for groups under the age of 30 years. If you think you and your group are suitable please contact us directly.
- L'Abode Accommodation reserves the right to decline any bookings should we think the property will be misused in any way.
- Please be mindful of our neighbours and keep noise to a minimum after 10pm.
Thank you in advance for respecting the above.
- Guests: 6
- Bedrooms: 3
- Beds: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Parking: Available
- Heating: Available
- per night: $578
- Allow additional guests: No
- 2 Queen bed
- 1 King bed
- 24-Hour Check-in
- Air conditioning
- Coffee maker
- Corporate Stays
- Dining/ Dining area
- Dishes and silverware
- Family Friendly
- Hair dryer
- Hot water
- Private living room
- Shower Indoor/Outdoor
- Washing Dryer
- Washing Machine
Terms & rules
- Smoking allowed: No
- Party allowed: No
- Sort By: