Randwick Rose (IH)
About this listing
What We Love
A relaxing escape from it all, this bright and modern single-level home boasts the ultimate comfort and convenience. A charming 1920s exterior framed by fruit trees and lush gardens hides a contemporary renovation – a perfect hideaway for a short or long stay.
Perfectly configured for family living, the three-bedroom home features a bright and breezy layout, effortlessly guiding you from the front door to the back garden. Bathed in sunshine, the garden features a large deck and sunny lawn, overhung with fruiting mango and orange trees, creating an idyllic setting for relaxing, playing or entertaining in the sunshine. The interior of this modern home is welcoming with a spring-like palate and boasts two spacious living areas as well as a modern kitchen. There are two full bedrooms with sumptuous queen-sized beds as well as a third fold-out bed for two, should you need it.
Nestled in the heart of one of the most inviting ‘burbs in Sydney, this home is in an ideal location for exploring the golden beaches of Clovelly or Coogee as well as a plethora of interesting city attractions. Whether you love exploring historic buildings, walking around the expansive Centennial Parklands or just want to sample some of the best restaurants, you couldn’t be in a better location.
Some Fab Features
- Every single room has its own individually controlled reverse cycle air conditioning
- Central location
- Ceiling fans
- New designer Caesarstone gas kitchen
- Bi-fold doors to an entertainer's deck
- Multiple indoor and outdoor entertaining spaces
- Front verandah
- Luxuriously large travertine bathroom
Bedroom 1: 1 x Queen bed
Bedroom 2: 1 x Queen bed
Bedroom 3: 1 x pull out double bed
Strictly no pets allowed.
The back shed is not included in the listing.
- If you’re lucky enough to be staying in Randwick during racing season, you must visit the institution that is the Royal Randwick Racecourse. An institution since the 1830’s, it’s the ultimate weekend destination for races.
- Centennial Park is right on your doorstep.189 hectares of expansive green space is an ideal place to picnic with family and friends or to enjoy more active activities like cycling, jogging or horse riding.
- Surrounded by beaches, you’re in a great location to reach Coogee, Clovelly or even Bronte Beach, where you can spend a day soaking up the sun sand and surfing.
- Soul Burger is worth a mention. Serving the most delicious burgers that the most dedicated carnivores will be converted, you can’t help but stop to pick up something delicious.
There are great public transport links around this property, and you’re welcome to bring your own car. If you don't have a car we recommend a number of car-sharing apps such as Uber and Taxify.
- Pets are not permitted.
- The back shed is not included in the listing.
Part of T&C
- Please note there are strictly no parties/gatherings at this property.
- This property is not suitable for groups under the age of 30 years. If you think you and your group are suitable, please contact us directly.
- L'Abode Accommodation reserves the right to decline any bookings should we think the property will be misused in any way.
- Please be mindful of our neighbours and keep noise to a minimum after 10pm.
Thank you in advance for respecting the above.
- Guests: 6
- Bedrooms: 3
- Beds: 3
- Bathrooms: 1
- Heating: Available
- per night: $401
- Allow additional guests: No
- 2 Queen bed
- 1 Double bed
- 24-Hour Check-in
- Air conditioning
- Beach Escapes
- Bed linen
- Coffee maker
- Cooking basics
- Dining/ Dining area
- Dishes and silverware
- Extra Pillows and blanket
- Fire extinguisher
- Hair dryer
- Hot water
- Iron/Iron Board
- Washing Dryer
- Washing Machine
Terms & rules
- Smoking allowed: No
- Party allowed: No
- Sort By: