Saltwater Bondi Two (ISYD)
About this listing
What We Love
Just a short stroll from the golden Bondi sand, this 2 bedroom gem is the perfect spot for your next beach vacation. The apartment features modern and contemporary decor, with natural elements, delivering an added touch of warmth and relaxation.
A contemporary living area gives you everything you would need for a comfortable stay. Relax in the cosy seating area, or cook up a storm in the fully-equipped kitchen. Your group can enjoy a comfortable queen or double bed and all the comforts of home, while being just steps away from the famous Bondi Beach.
Located in the heart of one of Sydney's most iconic beachside neighbourhoods and just steps away from the famous Bondi Beach, you'll be able to experience all that the area has to offer. Start your day with a refreshing swim at the Bondi Icebergs or take a walk along the Bondi to Bronte Coastal Walk for stunning ocean views. Bondi offers a great outdoor gym and fitness scene for those who want to stay active.
When it comes to dining, you'll be spoilt for choice with Tottis, Elva and Carbon restaurants all nearby, offering delicious cuisine and a great atmosphere. Bondi is also known for its lively nightlife and café culture, so you'll have plenty of options for evening entertainment.
Some Fab Features:
- Unbeatable location
- 2 spacious bedrooms
- Modern apartment with contemporary style
- Fast WiFi
- Full kitchen
- Washer and dryer
- Room for families or a group of friends
- Close to famous cafes and beach
- Available for longer stays
- Great public transport links
- Bedroom 1: 1 x Queen
- Bedroom 2: 1 x Double
You will have access to the entire place for the duration of your stay.
- Unit 7 is located on the upper floor, and you will need to ascend approximately 30 stair steps to reach it.
- There is reverse cycle heating/air conditioning in the living zones and additional portable heaters for the bedrooms
- Bondi Icebergs Club is an international landmark which is not to be missed! The home of Winter swimming since 1929 this famous pool is open to visitors all year round. Located above the pool is a fabulous clubhouse where you can enjoy sweeping views over the pool and Bondi beach as you drink or dine.
- Drop in to Totti's casual Italian eatery (just make sure you come hungry). Serving up simple yet sumptuous Italian favourites, there is something for everyone at this Bondi landmark.
- You can’t stay here without checking out the gorgeous beaches – iconic surfer’s paradise Bondi beach is on your doorstep and the beautiful Bronte beach is not far. Or take a stroll along the Bondi to Coogee Coastal Path to take in the view of them all!
- For an evening to remember, head to Carbon, a Mexican eatery serving traditional charcoal smoked ‘parrilla’. They also offer an upmarket bottomless brunch too!
There are great public transport links around this property. If you don't have a car we recommend a number of car-sharing apps such as Uber and Taxify.
Part of T&C
- Please note there are strictly no parties/gatherings at this property.
- There is no parking available at this property.
- This property is not suitable for groups under the age of 30 years. If you think you and your group are suitable please contact us directly.
- L'Abode Accommodation reserves the right to decline any bookings should we think the property will be misused in any way.
- Please be mindful of our neighbours and keep noise to a minimum after 10pm.
Thank you in advance for respecting the above.
- Guests: 4
- Bedrooms: 2
- Beds: 2
- Bathrooms: 1
- Heating: Available
- per night: $392
- Allow additional guests: No
- 1 Queen bed
- 1 Double bed
- 24-Hour Check-in
- Air conditioning
- Beach Escapes
- Bed linen
- Coffee maker
- Cooking basics
- Dining/ Dining area
- Dishes and silverware
- Extra Pillows and blanket
- Family Friendly
- Fire extinguisher
- Hair dryer
- Hot water
- Iron/Iron Board
- Washing Machine
Terms & rules
- Smoking allowed: No
- Party allowed: No
- Sort By: