Sea Salt 6 – (ISYD)
About this listing
What We Love
Located in the coastal suburb of Coogee, this apartment is home to luxurious touches and will fill you with the ultimate sense of calm. This one-bedroom apartment is the perfect spot for your weekend away. Fit with an ultra-modern kitchen with the latest integrated appliances. Along with a balcony to soak up the afternoon sun and enjoy a drink out on the deck.
You'll notice the quietness with floor-to-ceiling soundproof windows. Upstairs is a loft-style bedroom fitted with a queen bed, acting as a sanctuary. This property is your chance to take a moment, retreat from the outside world, and enjoy its luxurious amenities, all within the stunning suburb of Coogee.
Among Sydney’s iconic beaches is Coogee, the ultimate seaside location that oozes relaxing beach town. Coogee is ideal for anyone staying the weekend or for a more extended stay. Discover all of the best brunch spots and enjoy a coffee at any hour of the day. One of our favourites is The Little Kitchen.
In between coffees, you can't miss out on visiting one of Sydney's iconic beaches without completing the coastal walk. Walk from Bondi to Maroubra, soaking up the world-renowned views and sights.
Some Fab Features
- Outdoor private deck with gorgeous views
- Open plan living on the lower level with floor-to-ceiling soundproof windows
- Loft-style living on the upper level
- The kitchen is fully equipped with modern integrated appliances and everything you need for a more extended stay
- Sleek and modern bathroom
- Air conditioning and heating
- Brand new LG smart TV
- Fully secure apartment with CCTV security
- Ample pantry space with a Nespresso machine
- Built-in wardrobes with generous store space
- 1 x Queen bedroom
You will have access to the entire place for the duration of your stay.
- Spread across three floors is the Coogee Pavilion. This restaurant is the ultimate showcase of indoor-outdoor dining and is perfect for enjoying the breathtaking views of Coogee. An ideal restaurant for families during the day.
- Located on Coogee Bay Rd, the property is one block away from a supermarket, conveniently close to public transport and close to the University of New South Wales, Princes of Wales Hospital and Royal Randwick Racecourse
- Only a 15-minute walk away, discover Gordons bay and its incredible 600m underwater trail that is home to extraordinary marine life and even includes information boards underwater to learn about marine life.
- Dine at Sugarcane, the complete Southeast Asian cuisine and, of course, ocean views to match
- There are great public transport links around this property, and you’re welcome to bring your own car. If you don't have a car we recommend a number of car-sharing apps such as Uber and Taxify.
Part of T&C
- Please note there are strictly no parties/gatherings at this property.
- This property is not suitable for groups under the age of 30 years. If you think you and your group are suitable please contact us directly.
- L'Abode Accommodation reserves the right to decline any bookings should we think the property will be misused in any way.
- Please be mindful of our neighbours and keep noise to a minimum after 10pm.
Thank you in advance for respecting the above.
- Guests: 2
- Bedrooms: 1
- Beds: 1
- Bathrooms: 1
- Heating: Available
- per night: $364
- Allow additional guests: No
- 1 Queen bed
- 24-Hour Check-in
- Air conditioning
- Bed linen
- Coffee maker
- Cooking basics
- Dining/ Dining area
- Dishes and silverware
- Extra Pillows and blanket
- Family Friendly
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Hair dryer
- Hot water
- Iron/Iron Board
- Private living room
- Smoke detector
- Washing Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Wireless Internet
Terms & rules
- Smoking allowed: No
- Party allowed: No
- Sort By: