Tamarama House (IBO)
About this listing
What We Love
Located in the lavish suburb of Tamarama, this property is the definition of luxury. Refined and dappled with incredible architectural features, this abode is home to 5 bedrooms, each with its own individual ensuite. Designed by the acclaimed Nina Maya, this property has no details ignored. Maya’s signature design style is reflected in the furnishings that give nothing but sophisticated touches.
Split across four levels, this home flows through with an open floor plan and brings in the aspect of indoor and outdoor living. Stretched across all floors are five en-suite bedrooms. In just one of the two master suites is a custom vanity made entirely from solid Arabescato, created in Italy. This solid presence is surrounded by an open suite design enclosed in glass, allowing for the most exquisite views.
Amongst its many features, one that stands out is the generous heated pool. Stylish yet functional, the pool area features a resort-style layout. Accompanying this area is a separate contemporary outdoor bathroom for convenience and ease. If the pool isn’t for you, cosy up indoors with your very own inhouse private cinemas, dreamy enough to never make you want to leave. Designed with continuity in mind, the kitchen features sleek designs and modern appliances throughout. The home offers several living spaces to give families, couples and individuals a range of choices to relax and take respite during their stay.
Grab your beach bag and take the short walk to Tamarama Beach – or as the locals like to call it “Glamarama” – making it the place to be seen! While you’re there, take a seat at Tamarama Beach Café or you could even take an outdoor yoga class. The world-famous Bondi Beach is within walking distance and for a scenic stroll, link up with the popular coastal walking track. With a bus stop just 50-metres from your doorstep it’s a short trip to Bondi Junction where you can shop all day, while the CBD and major attractions are easily accessible.
Some Fab Features
- Heated pool with a separate pool bathroom
- Indoor-outdoor living
- Multiple dining and seating areas
- 2 garage garage parking spaces
- Lift to all levels
- Air conditioning throughout
- Home Theatre
- Designed by acclaimed interior designer, Nina Maya
- Stunning view of Tamarama Beach
- Modern furnishing, appliances and amenities
- Outdoor balcony seating area with gas fire pit
- 5 bedrooms all with ensuites
- Bedroom 1: 1 x King master suite with master bathroom, lounge and separate vanity
- Bedroom 2: 1 x King master suite with master bathroom, lounge and separate vanity
- Bedroom 3: 1 x King
- Bedroom 4: 1 x Double
- Bedroom 5: 1 x Queen
You will have access to the entire place for the duration of your stay.
- With the iconic next-door neighbour being Bondi beach, Tamarama house is in a prime location. Discover iconic Bondi, only a 20-minute walk away.
- Dine your way through Bondi’s iconic restaurants. Why not try Seans, Icebergs or North Bondi fish? There is no shortage of these iconic staples, and all of them are at your doorstep.
- Discover and be intrigued by McKenzie's bay. Turning into a beach only a few days out of each year, this is the perfect surf-watching location.
- Enjoy a bite to eat or a coffee, all with an incredible view at the Tamarama Kiosk, only a 9 minute stroll away.
- There are great public transport links around this property, and you’re welcome to bring your own car. If you don't have a car we recommend a number of car-sharing apps such as Uber and Taxify.
Luxe stays: A separate set of cancellation policies applies to these types of stays. Our cancellation policy is Strict 60 days
Guests must cancel at least 60 days before check-in to receive a full refund. If cancelled after that, the deposit payment will be forfeited.
Refundable SecurityBond – $10,000
Part of T&C
- Please note there are strictly no parties/gatherings at this property.
- This property is not suitable for groups under the age of 25 years. If you think you and your group are suitable please contact us directly.
- L'Abode Accommodation reserves the right to decline any bookings should we think the property will be misused in any way.
- Please be mindful of our neighbours and keep noise to a minimum after 10pm.
Thank you in advance for respecting the above.
- Guests: 10
- Bedrooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 7
- Parking: Available
- Heating: Available
- per night: $3,184
- Allow additional guests: No
- 24-Hour Check-in
- Air conditioning
- Bed linen
- Cooking basics
- Dining/ Dining area
- Dishes and silverware
- Extra Pillows and blanket
- Family Friendly
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Hair dryer
- Hot water
- Iron/Iron Board
- Laptop friendly workspace
- Private Garden
- Private living room
- Smoke detector
- Washing Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Wireless Internet
Terms & rules
- Smoking allowed: No
- Party allowed: No
- Sort By: