The Palmer-Boutique Living (IQLD)
About this listing
***Available for longer stays, fully furnished, and ready to move in.***
**Virtual Tour is available by scanning the code on one of the photos***
What We Love
This spacious 3-bedroom, the 2-bathroom premium apartment is situated in a peaceful pocket of Windsor.
The newly developed home is part of a boutique-sized lot and boasts contemporary décor and chic touches.
The well-appointed kitchen with new Bosch appliances and generous space for meal preparation, whilst the stone top island provides an ideal space for casual dining.
Light fills the spacious open plan living/dining area which offers the opportunity to relax and unwind with a book or movie on Netflix.
If you need to stay connected and productive, you can take advantage of the nearby study nook that provides a dedicated space to work.
Split system air conditioning allows for temperature control throughout the main living and bedrooms.
Sun lovers will adore opening the block-out curtains to reveal the spacious balcony. On warm Brisbane days it will be hard to resist dining alfresco here and taking in the surrounds. There is also a private rooftop courtyard with BBQ area accessible via the lift.
The master sized bedrooms contain built-in robes with mirrored panels and stylish finishes. The first bedroom has a well-proportioned stand-alone shower, whilst the second contains a bathtub and shower overhead.
Situated in the premium suburb of Windsor, the home is within 3km of Brisbane CBD. There is an abundance of local lifestyle amenities (cafes, restaurants and retail shops) and public transport options within walking distance (or a short drive).
- Modern, premium boutique living
- Central location
- Spacious, private balcony
- Air conditioning
- Close to public transport
- Secure car park
- Communal rooftop courtyard with BBQ/Entertaining area
- Complimentary WI-FI + Netflix
- Full kitchen
- Laundry facilities
- BEDROOM 1: 1 x Queen Bed
- BEDROOM 2: 1 x Double Bed
- BEDROOM 3: 1 x Double Bed
Points of Interest:
- Nearby mall Homezone Windsor, is also home to top-rated local fave Kafe Krave. Treat yourself to all-day breakfast and delicious coffee
- The Sunday Northey Street Organic Farmers Markets are a less than 10-minute walk away and have a plethora of raw and organic goodies, including coffee, chocolate, freshly baked pastries, cheese, meats (and more)!
- Take a short drive and enjoy Victoria Park (Brisbane’s largest park) or embrace your active side with bike ride at Enoggera Creek
- Venture towards Fortitude Valley – an area packed with relaxed brunch cafés, cocktail lounges and nightlife
- Strictly No Smoking
Part of T&C:
Please note there are strictly no parties/ gatherings at this property.
This property is not suitable for groups under the age of 25 years. If you think you and your group are suitable, please contact us directly. L'Abode Accommodation reserves the right to decline any bookings should we think the property will be misused in any way. Please be mindful of our neighbours and keep noise to a minimum after 10pm. Non-Airbnb bookings will require pre-authorisation hold 1 x day prior to arrival. I'Ds for verification will be requested for selected properties.
Thank you in advance for respecting the above.
- Guests: 6
- Bedrooms: 3
- Beds: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Parking: Available
- Heating: Available
- Allow additional guests: No
- 1 Queen bed
- 2 Double bed
- 24-Hour Check-in
- Air conditioning
- Bed linen
- Coffee maker
- Cooking basics
- Corporate Stays
- Dining/ Dining area
- Dishes and silverware
- Extra Pillows and blanket
- Hair dryer
- Hot water
- Iron/Iron Board
- Washing Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Wireless Internet
Terms & rules
- Smoking allowed: No
- Party allowed: No
- Sort By: