North Bondi Tree Top Panorama (ISYD)
About this listing
What We Love
If you’re looking for a true architectural masterpiece, look no further than this hillside escape in popular North Bondi.With stunning 360 views, parking for two cars, and ample space to relax and rejuvenate, this modern and bright sanctuary awaits discerning travellers seeking a refined escape.
As you step through the entrance, an ultra modern inclinator will take you right to your door with a simple touch of a button, or take the stairs through the leafy rock walls to both of the levels. You will be greeted by an atmosphere of sophistication and tranquillity. The ground floor encapsulates a spacious open-plan kitchen, living and dining area, opening onto a private garden where outdoor sofas overlook the stunning rolling hills. Sink into the plush seating arrangement and take in the panoramic vistas that stretch as far as Bondi Beach to Coogee. The floor-to-ceiling windows effortlessly blend the indoors with the outdoors, creating a seamless connection to the vibrant energy of Bondi. The second floor is the hidden gem to this prestigious home; a pitched roof completes the wraparound windows that create a cathedralesque sense of calm. Sink into one of the sofas with treetop views for a moment of inner peace, while the twinkle of the City lights set the evening scene for a beautiful Sydney City sunset.
With ample space to accommodate up to 8 guests, this luxurious retreat features four thoughtfully appointed bedrooms, and 3 spa-like bathrooms. The Master bedroom, with its lavish King-size bed, offers the epitome of comfort and relaxation. The remaining three bedrooms, each adorned with Queen-size beds, provide a tranquil haven for your utmost restfulness.
Beyond the confines of this architectural gem, you'll discover the vibrant beachside community of Bondi. Take a leisurely stroll along the golden sands, embrace the invigorating ocean breeze, or explore the trendy cafes and boutiques that dot the area. For those seeking adventure, a myriad of water sports activities and coastal hikes await you.
Some Fab Features
- Parking for 2 cars
- Two well planned living spaces rooms
- Private garden and additional terrace
- Incredible Beach to City views
- Gas appointed gourmet kitchen with plenty of storage
- Four spacious bedrooms
- Sophisticated interiors with Spanish tiles and premium fixtures
- Escea gas fireplaces
- Heated floors
- Air conditioning
- Inclinator lift to door
- Ground floor opens onto large deck with panoramic views
- Heated floors in bathrooms
- Heating and Cooling
- Views of Sydney Harbour Bridge and Opera House
- Bedroom 1: 1 x King bed
- Bedroom 2: 1 x Queen bed
- Bedroom 3: 1 x Queen bed
- Bedroom 4: 1 x Queen bed
You will have access to the entire place for the duration of your stay.
- The famous Bondi beach has to be a stop during your stay for only 15 min walk away. A day spent sunning and surfing is perfection and we couldn’t recommend the mesmerising Bondi to Coogee coastal walk any more!
- If it’s shopping you’re after, Bondi weekend markets are a must and they’re an easy 10-15 minute walk from your door.
- There are a selection of fantastic golf spots in Bondi; Woollahra Golf club is your closest, and offers a scenic course.
- For evening entertainment, check out the Beach Road Hotel or Pavillion for some delicious drinks and hip late-night vibes.
There are great public transport links around this property, and you’re welcome to bring your own car. If you don't have a car we recommend a number of car-sharing apps such as Uber and Taxify.
The lift is not ideal if you are scared of heights as it has a minor gap between the property and the lift. Be careful not to drop anything down here. Keep an eye on young children if you decide to take them down the lift.
Part of T&C
- Please note there are strictly no parties/gatherings at this property.
- This property is not suitable for groups under the age of 30 years. If you think you and your group are suitable please contact us directly.
- L'Abode Accommodation reserves the right to decline any bookings should we think the property will be misused in any way.
- Please be mindful of our neighbours and keep noise to a minimum after 10pm.
Thank you in advance for respecting the above.
- Guests: 8
- Bedrooms: 4
- Beds: 4
- Bathrooms: 3
- Parking: Available
- Heating: Available
- per night: $1,168
- Allow additional guests: No
- 3 Queen bed
- 1 King bed
- 24-Hour Check-in
- Air conditioning
- Cooking basics
- Dining/ Dining area
- Dishes and silverware
- Extra Pillows and blanket
- Fire Place
- Hair dryer
- Hot water
- Iron/Iron Board
- Location Properties
- Private living room
- Shower Indoor/Outdoor
- Washing Dryer
- Washing Machine
Terms & rules
- Smoking allowed: No
- Party allowed: No
- Sort By: