Cloud Nine, Bellevue Hill (IH)
About this listing
What We Love
Nestled in the heart of Bellevue Hill, and spoiled with stunning harbour views, lies this luxurious haven that redefines opulence. This lavish 3-bedroom, 3-bathroom sanctuary, where modern elegance seamlessly merges with traditional charm, is the ideal choice for an upscale traveller looking for an unforgettable escape.
The interior is a mesmerising blend of old-world grace and contemporary allure. Dramatic chandeliers adorn wainscoted entertaining rooms, casting a soft glow on exquisite furnishings, and the broken plan layout connects each space throughout. Multiple lounge spaces throughout the space invite you to relax, cosying up for coffee table chat or sipping a wine and taking in the gorgeous Harbour Bridge views. This indulgent home offers a separate kitchen with top-of-the-range fittings. You also have use of a formal dining space, ideal for extended suppers.
Indulge in supreme comfort in three magnificently appointed bedrooms. The master suite boasts a regal King bed, while two additional Queen bedrooms offer plush retreats. Each room is a sanctuary, exquisitely designed to ensure a restful night’s sleep. All bedrooms boast Aircon and Ceiling fans, so you can rest in complete comfort.
Located in an exclusive blue ribbon area, this home offers unbeatable proximity to some of Sydney’s finest attractions. Indulge in culinary delights at renowned restaurants like Catalina or bask in the sun at nearby harbour beaches such as Rose Bay and Red Leaf Beach. Embark on the hermitage foreshore walk, discovering the rich history of the area.
Some Fab Features
- Private parking for 2 cars (one garage and one driveway)
- Exquisite Harbour Bridge views
- Ceiling fans in bedrooms
- TV lounge and dining area
- Second formal lounge
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Exclusive blue ribbon location
- Grand furnishings and artwork throughout
- Bedroom 1: 1 x King
- Bedroom 2: 1 x Queen
- Bedroom 3: 1 x Queen
You will have access to the entire place for the duration of your stay.
- For a memorable dinner, visit the world-renowned ‘Margaret’s’ by Neil Perry in neighbouring Double Bay.
- Pick up a morning coffee from Tucker – one of the best cafes around.
- Head over for a day trip to Bondi Beach. In cooler weather take on the coastal Coogee to Bondi walk, or in summer sun bake on the sand and hit the waves with a surf lesson!
- If you’re a keen swimmer, a 12-minute walk will take you to the Murray Rose Pool, known to locals as 'Red Leaf'. A beautiful harbourside tidal pool, which is not to be missed. You can enjoy diving from the wraparound deck or taking a more chilled approach and sunbathing on the floating pontoon.
There are great public transport links around this property, and you’re welcome to bring your own car. If you don't have a car we recommend a number of car-sharing apps such as Uber and Taxify.
- Refundable SecurityBond – $10,000
- Luxe stays: A separate set of cancellation policies applies to these types of stays. Our cancellation policy is Strict 60 days.
- Private Housekeeper attends twice a week for general housekeeping duties
- Not suitable for babies/toddlers.
Part of T&C
- This property is not suitable for groups under the age of 30 years. If you think you and your group are suitable please contact us directly.
- L'Abode Accommodation reserves the right to decline any bookings should we think the property will be misused in any way.
- Please be mindful of our neighbours and keep noise to a minimum after 10pm.
Thank you in advance for respecting the above.
- Guests: 6
- Bedrooms: 3
- Beds: 3
- Bathrooms: 3
- Parking: Available
- Heating: Available
- per night: $1,807
- Allow additional guests: No
- 2 Queen bed
- 1 King bed
- Air conditioning
- Bed linen
- Dining/ Dining area
- Dishes and silverware
- Extra Pillows and blanket
- Family Friendly
- Private living room
- Washing Dryer
- Washing Machine
Terms & rules
- Smoking allowed: No
- Party allowed: No
- Sort By: