Coogee Classic (ISYD)
About this listing
What We Love
Tucked away in a leafy sanctuary between the golden sands of Coogee and Clovelly Beaches, you'll find this timeless luxury home. The modern classic home has been modernised with a deluxe yet sleek interior, inviting you into the quintessential Coogee family home, perfect for a holiday oozing with sophistication. Whether dining al-fresco on one of the many terraces, sipping a cocktail by the dazzling mosaicked pool or enjoying some downtime in the minimal interior, this is the perfect retreat for an unforgettable and upmarket escape.
This gorgeous, spacious property has been designed to embrace the outdoors; both levels open to a series of intimate outdoor spaces for relaxed living and entertaining, ensuring you can enjoy the sun as it moves throughout the day. There are two living spaces in this sumptuous home, making it the perfect choice for a large group, as everyone has plenty of space to relax. The second floor is host to a cosy living room, adorned with books framing a classic black piano – a modern take on a luxe study. The ground floor boasts a modern open-plan living and dining area, doubling in size as you throw open the doors to the terrace. Sleek clean lines and rich wood tones deliver an exciting space, connected to the landscaped gardens beyond. Many leisurely mornings can be spent preparing a delicious brunch and relaxing in the dramatic alfresco seating with an aromatic coffee.
The ground floor also hides two of the impeccable, high-aspect bedrooms with built-in robes. A gorgeous family bathroom is here, featuring calming mint tiling and a palatial freestanding bath. The second floor houses the final two bedrooms, as well as a private laundry room and the final bathroom, which boasts a refreshing shower.
Located in the desirable Coogee locale, this incredible home offers so much to enjoy during your stay. Stroll through the quiet friendly neighbourhood to explore Randwick or Clovelly village, where you’ll find fashionable dining spots and boutique shops as well as stunning scenic walks along the coast. You’d be mad to miss the gorgeous beaches, and from this ideal bolt-hole, you can get out to three of the best. Idyllic Gordons Bay, popular Clovelly and surfers’ paradise Coogee are all ready and waiting to be explored.
Some Fab Features:
- Private parking for two cars with electric gates
- Private pool
- Side terrace with outdoor shower
- Beautifully landscaped gardens
- Lower level family living/rumpus room
- Two raised sun decks for all day sun/shade
- Timeless Art-deco style property
- Integrated Caesarstone gas kitchen
- Walk-in storeroom, internal laundry
- Two full stone fitted bathrooms
- Two secure parking
- 400m walk to Clovelly Road village
- Close to Clovelly and Coogee Beaches
- Bedroom 1: 1 x Queen bed
- Bedroom 2: 1 x Queen bed
- Bedroom 3: 1 x Double sofa bed
- Bedroom 4: 2 x Single beds
You will have access to the entire place for the duration of your stay.
- Some of the best beaches Australia has to offer are right on your doorstep. Exploring them all is a holiday well spent. Gordons bay is your closest, with Clovelly and Coogee just as easy. You should also take the Coogee to Bondi coastal walk to really discover the beauty in this excellent coastline.
- For an unforgettable and much needed cool-off, head for a dip in Giles baths – a natural rock pool and popular swimming spot for locals.
- Foodies will delight at the vibrant choice of buzzing bistros, relaxed restaurants and trendy cafe’s dotted around Coogee beach. We’d recommend Mimi’s for an exquisite example of high-end, waterfront dining.
- For the best coffee around try the single-origin roast served at Coffeeroom Coogee, a welcoming cafe that knows exactly how to serve up a formidable coffee (and the paninis are great too!).
There are great public transport links around this property, and you’re welcome to bring your own car. If you don't have a car we recommend a number of car-sharing apps such as Uber and Taxify.
Part of T&C
- Please note there are strictly no parties/gatherings at this property.
- This property is not suitable for groups under the age of 30 years. If you think you and your group are suitable please contact us directly.
- L'Abode Accommodation reserves the right to decline any bookings should we think the property will be misused in any way.
- Please be mindful of our neighbours and keep noise to a minimum after 10pm.
Thank you in advance for respecting the above.
- Guests: 8
- Bedrooms: 4
- Beds: 5
- Bathrooms: 2
- Parking: Available
- Heating: Available
- per night: $817
- Allow additional guests: No
- 2 Single bed
- 2 Queen bed
- 1 Double bed
- 24-Hour Check-in
- Air conditioning
- Beach Escapes
- Cooking basics
- Dining/ Dining area
- Dishes and silverware
- Hair dryer
- Hot water
- Location Properties
- Washing Dryer
- Washing Machine
Terms & rules
- Smoking allowed: No
- Party allowed: No
- Sort By: