Cosmopolitan Heights (ISYD)
About this listing
What We Love
This chic residence welcomes you to the heart of Sydney’s CBD in true cosmopolitan style. Luxury finishes and an elegantly sophisticated interior mirrors the prestige of the York & George tower where you’ll find this 2-bedroom apartment. Complete with a 20-metre sky pool, this is the ideal apartment for someone looking for an unforgettable escape in the midst of it all. .
Modern panelling skillfully conceals the kitchen in the open-plan living space that makes up the heart of this home. Soft lighting, crisp white walls and floor-to-ceiling windows create a light and comfortable space, perfect for relaxing after a long day exploring Sydney. You’ll have all the space you need, as there are two full bedrooms each with their own bathroom, for your convenience in the mornings!
The shared amenities and unbeatable location add a further layer of opulence to this outstanding apartment. Guests can enjoy the remarkable sky pool, as well as benefitting from the use of a resident's entertaining space and shared fitness suite on site.
Delivering desirable city living, you’ll find yourself in an iconic locale. Just a short stroll from attractions such as the Opera House, Sydney Harbour Bridge, The Rocks and Barangaroo precinct, you’ll not be short of something to see. You’re also an easy walk to a huge array of city parks, museums, cafes, dining and entertainment venues. A wide variety of designer shops can be found at Sydney Central Westfield and the Queen Victoria Building for those keen on a retail therapy, and you’re in the heart of a bustling dining scene!
Some Fab Features:
- Unbeatable CBD location
- Sky pool access
- Shared fitness facilities
- Master with ensuite, with bath and shower
- Second bedroom with access to the second bathroom with walk-in shower
- Full dining area
- Space to work for longer stays
- Stylish design throughout
- Park views
- Designed by award-winning architects JWA
- Bedroom 1: 1 x Queen bed
- Bedroom 2: 1 x Split King bed (can be made up as 2 singles on request)
You will have access to the entire place for the duration of your stay.
- Please note prior to booking that the key pick up and drop off location is approximately a 20-minute walk or a 5-minute drive away. We appreciate your understanding and thank you for not allowing this to impact your star rating, as we have provided this information in advance.
- All of the famous Sydney sights are on your doorstep. The opera house, harbour bridge and endless shopping streets are at your fingertips!
- Take the short walk to explore Chinatown for some authentic food and a buzzing international vibe.
- For longer days out, take an easy day trip to the coast, via public transport. Bondi Beach is a great trip, with bohemian cafes and surfer vibes.
- Founded in 1935 on the sandhills of North Bondi, this golf course has to be seen to be believed. Boasting amazing views over Bondi Beach, this is a must-see for any avid golfer.
There are great public transport links around this property, and we recommend a number of car-sharing apps such as Uber and Taxify.
Part of T&C
Please note there are strictly no parties/gatherings at this property.
This property is not suitable for groups under the age of 30 years. If you think you and your group are suitable please contact us directly.
L'Abode Accommodation reserves the right to decline any bookings should we think the property will be misused in any way.
Please be mindful of our neighbours and keep noise to a minimum after 10pm.
Thank you in advance for respecting the above.
- Guests: 4
- Bedrooms: 2
- Beds: 2
- Bathrooms: 2
- Heating: Available
- per night: $493
- Allow additional guests: No
- 1 Queen bed
- 1 King bed
- 24-Hour Check-in
- Cooking basics
- Corporate Stays
- Dining/ Dining area
- Extra Pillows and blanket
- First aid kit
- Hair dryer
- Hot water
- Private living room
- Stay A While
- Washing Dryer
- Washing Machine
Terms & rules
- Smoking allowed: No
- Party allowed: No
- Sort By: