Elegant Art Deco-Edgecliff (I90)
About this listing
What We Love
This comfortably furnished apartment is one of only ten set in an Art Deco period building in Edgecliff. The self-contained two bedroom home is ideal for up to four guests seeking a central Sydney location.
Recently renovated, the home has a mix of antique furniture, exotic artwork and modern touches. Rich coloured décor is perfectly balanced with fresh white tones throughout.
Period elegance is evident in high ceilings, timber floors and plantation shutters.
Rest assured you’ll be covered on the comfort front during warm or cool weather with fans and a gas heater available.
The spacious well-equipped kitchen has a host of modern appliances and cooking essentials to make food prep simple. There is a wooden dining table and antique chairs to share delicious home cooked meals at.
A large open plan living area has a fireplace, extended lounge suite, coffee table and two additional plush armchairs. From the windows you can enjoy city skyline views and beautiful sunsets. Stay connected with complimentary WIFI and enjoy some entertainment from the Smart TV with Netflix available during your stay.
Each of the two bedrooms feature built-in robes and premium beds for a comfortable nights rest on crisp white linen sheets. One bedroom has a double bed, whilst the second has an antique four-poster queen size bed.
The modern bathroom has double mirrored vanity cabinets with storage, additional storage drawers under the sink and a relaxing bathtub with shower overhead.
Ideally located in the Eastern Suburbs and only 10 minutes via public transport to the city centre. You will be just two minutes walking distance from Edgecliff station and five minutes from an array of shops, cafés and restaurants in Double Bay, Woollahra and Rushcutters Bay.
- Central Edgecliff location
- Smart TV with Netflix
- Gas heating and fans
- Art deco building with period charm
- Spacious open plan living/dining
- Well equipped kitchen
- Internal laundry
- Complimentary WIFI
- Close to public transport
- Bedroom 1: Queen bed
- Bedroom 2: Double bed
Points of Interest:
- Ruschcutters Bay Park is located nearby and has excellent options for picnics and BBQs
- McKell Park on Darling Points road has stunning views across the Sydney Harbour Bridge (and is open on New Year's Eve)
- For a day at the beach or a spot of shopping take a bus from Edgecliff Station bus interchange to Bondi Beach or Bondi Westfield
- Local favourite friendly café ‘Bar Latte’ is just across the road from the property for your daily coffee hit
- The Royal Oak in Double Bay has delicious pub food, or try Bibo wine bar for something special
- This home is not suitable for pets
- Parking is available – located in the East Point shopping center carpark, a few minutes walk from the apartment.
- Secure Parking – we can organise this for the long term $50/week and $15/day for short term bookings.
Part of T&C:
Please note there are strictly no parties/ gatherings at this property.
This property is not suitable for groups under the age of 25 years. If you think you and your group are suitable, please contact us directly. L'Abode Accommodation reserves the right to decline any bookings should we think the property will be misused in any way. Please be mindful of our neighbours and keep noise to a minimum after 10pm. Non-Airbnb bookings will require pre-authorisation hold 1 x day prior to arrival. I'Ds for verification will be requested for selected properties.
Thank you in advance for respecting the above.
- Guests: 4
- Bedrooms: 2
- Beds: 2
- Bathrooms: 1
- Parking: Available
- Heating: Available
- per night: $178
- Allow additional guests: No
- 1 Queen bed
- 1 Double bed
- 24-Hour Check-in
- Bed linen
- Cable TV
- Coffee maker
- Cooking basics
- Dining/ Dining area
- Dishes and silverware
- Extra Pillows and blanket
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Hair dryer
- Hot water
- Iron/Iron Board
- Smoke detector
- Stay A While
- Washing Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Wireless Internet
Terms & rules
- Smoking allowed: No
- Party allowed: No
- Sort By: