Gordons Bay Vista (ISYD)
About this listing
What We Love
Architectural luxury meets elegant relaxation in this outstanding vacation hideaway. Set over 4 floors, this pristine home boasts the best amenities, presented against an iconic ocean backdrop. Curved roofs create a dramatic yet cosy hideaway, and your private pool is the perfect place to while away hours. Your moments from the popular Gordon Bay making this the ideal choice for any discerning traveller.
This breathtaking home is the ultimate getaway. The ground floor offers the best in open-plan living. Clever zoning separates the living, dining and kitchen, whilst a calming neutral palette connects the space. Iconic scandi chairs surround the formal dining table, and you have a choice of spaces to relax and chat. From this floor, you have access to your spacious balcony, with alfresco dining and stunning ocean views.
Wrapping around the side of the house is your private pool. Overlooked by grand wall-sized windows, the crystal blue waters reflect from the white panelling of the building, filling this home with the calming dancing light of the water, and inviting you to dive right in. This house offers more than you could wish for on a dreamy getaway. In the evenings, you can retire to one of 4 full bedrooms, all with plenty of space and striking headboards.
Clovelly is a flawless destination; you’ll be spoiled for choice in one of Sydney’s most affluent suburbs. Nestled between the bohemian Bronte and bustling Coogee beach, and overlooking Gordon’s bay, you’re perfectly located to reach the best restaurants, the most unique boutiques, and laid-back coffee shops that can be found in the Eastern Suburbs.
Gordon’s bay is a delight to explore. This is a fantastic secret spot for a bit of snorkelling or swimming. The larger Clovelly beach itself is delightful, with a local charm and family-friendly vibe, welcoming the most reserved of travellers to explore its crystal waters and golden sands. Enjoy the laid-back atmosphere at one of Coogee and Clovelly’s many trendy cafes, pubs or restaurants, or take a short walk to start the scenic Coogee to Bondi coastal walk for an enviable day out.
Some Fab Features
- Garage parking for 2 cars
- Great access to the beach
- Sought after enclave of Gordons Bay
- Ocean Views
- Private pool
- Private garden
- Aircon and ceiling fans throughout
- Architectural balcony with shaded areas
- Indoor and outdoor dining spaces
- Open plan living
- Terrace area with outside dining and BBQ
- Bedroom 1: 1 x King bed
- Bedroom 2: 1 x Queen bed
- Bedroom 3: 1 x Queen bed
- Bedroom 4: 1 x Queen bed
You will have access to the entire place for the duration of your stay.
- Walk just 5 minutes to arrive at Gordon’s bay. The perfect secluded beach where you can dive and spot the dazzling reefs.
- Your next closest beach is family-friendly Clovelly. Wrapped in a scenic coastline, it’s the perfect place to spend a day and really relax.
- Feast on the doughy delights from Iggy’s bread, a popular neighbourhood bakery moments from your door.
- Serving sensational seasonal fodder, Tucker is the perfect place to grab a casual brunch or a grab-and-go sandwich for your explorations.
- Clovelly is situated only a minute’s drive to Coogee and Bronte Beaches, and a stone’s throw to the Famous Bondi Beach with all its restaurants and bohemian coffee spots.
There are great public transport links around this property, and you’re welcome to bring your own car. If you don't have a car we recommend a number of car-sharing apps such as Uber and Taxify.
- This home is set across 4 levels accessed via flights of wooden stairs, approximately 16 between each level.
- Clearance height is 2.20 meters for vehicles to enter the garage.
- The pool isn't heated
Part of T&C
- Please note there are strictly no parties/gatherings at this property.
- This property is not suitable for groups under the age of 30 years. If you think you and your group are suitable, please contact us directly.
- L'Abode Accommodation reserves the right to decline any bookings should we think the property will be misused in any way.
- Please be mindful of our neighbours and keep noise to a minimum after 10pm.
Thank you in advance for respecting the above.
- Guests: 8
- Bedrooms: 4
- Beds: 4
- Bathrooms: 4
- Parking: Available
- Heating: Available
- per night: $931
- Allow additional guests: No
- 3 Queen bed
- 1 King bed
- 24-Hour Check-in
- Air conditioning
- Beach Escapes
- Bed linen
- Dining/ Dining area
- Dishes and silverware
- Family Friendly
- Hair dryer
- Hot water
- Private Garden
- Private living room
- Shower Indoor/Outdoor
- Stay A While
- Washing Dryer
- Washing Machine
Terms & rules
- Smoking allowed: No
- Party allowed: No
- Sort By: