Harbourside Hideaway Double Bay (ISYD)
About this listing
What We Love
Serene 2 bedroom retreat moments from buzzing Double bay
The romance of waking to the sound of the waves lapping on the shore is every sun-chasers dream. This unique apartment moment from Double Bay beach delivers just that, and so much more. Perfectly primed for the best of the city, you’ll be metres from some of the best dining from the best dining spots in Sydney.
Sophisticated decor and clever use of space combine with cosy charm in this beautiful harbourside hideaway. Set over just one floor, this petite apartment is quietly graceful in its design. Connected to the outdoors via floor-to-ceiling windows, you’ll be tempted into the shared garden and beyond. The decking delivers welcome shade with an architectural flare, enticing you to enjoy a lazy cocktail al fresco. Sophisticated yet homely, this calming home offers relaxation for couples as well as families, boasting two spacious bedrooms (a king and a twin). The main living space is equally serene, with a calming modern seating area inviting you to curl up after a long day exploring the city.
This idyllic apartment can only be surpassed by its amazing location. Set in a prime neighbourhood, you are a two-minute walk from the unparalleled Double Bay beach. The waterside tranquillity is juxtaposed with the bustling cosmopolitan lifestyle of Double Bay village, boasting some of the finest eateries and boutiques Sydney can offer.
Venturing further afield, you’ll stumble upon the delights of Rushcutters bay, a relaxed and sophisticated neighbourhood, home to some of the most prestigious yachts in Sydney. Indulge yourself in the boating lifestyle, or hop on a ferry and soak up the metropolitan vibes in the heart of the CBD.
Some Fab Features
- Metres from the ocean
- Shared garden area with BBQ
- Ceiling fans
- Full-size bathroom with bath and shower
- Dining table for four
- Breakfast bar
- Private Laundry facilities
- Single ground-floor level home
- Walking distance to shops and cafes
- BEDROOM 1: 1 x King bed
- BEDROOM 2: 2 x King single beds
You will have access to the entire place for the duration of your stay.
No allocated parking.
There is 2 hour free parking on Stafford St.
There is also a paid Wilson Car Park available on Cross St nearby.
No pets are allowed in this property.
- Take a stroll along the golden sands of Double bay beach and enjoy a coffee with the best view of bobbing boats and crystal blue seas.
- One of Sydney’s best Japanese eateries, Sake, is not to be missed – and only a 5-minute stroll from your door, who could blame you for going there again and again!
- Start your day right with a great coffee from White Rabbit – or if you’re a late riser, they do breakfast all day.
- If you’re a keen swimmer, The Murray Rose Pool, known to locals as 'Red Leaf', is a beautiful harbourside tidal pool, which is not to be missed. You can enjoy diving from the wraparound deck or taking a more chilled approach and sunbathing on the floating pontoon.
- There are great public transport links around this property. If you don't have a car we recommend a number of car-sharing apps such as Uber and Taxify.
Part of T&C
Please note there are strictly no parties/gatherings at this property.
This property is not suitable for groups under the age of 25 years. If you think you and your group are suitable please contact us directly.
L'Abode Accommodation reserves the right to decline any bookings should we think the property will be misused in any way.
Please be mindful of our neighbours and keep noise to a minimum after 10pm.
Thank you in advance for respecting the above.
- Guests: 4
- Bedrooms: 2
- Beds: 3
- Bathrooms: 1
- Heating: Available
- per night: $298
- Allow additional guests: No
- 2 Single bed
- 1 King bed
- 24-Hour Check-in
- Bed linen
- Dining/ Dining area
- Dishes and silverware
- Extra Pillows and blanket
- Family Friendly
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Hot water
- Iron/Iron Board
- Private Garden
- Smoke detector
- Washing Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Wireless Internet
Terms & rules
- Smoking allowed: No
- Party allowed: No
- Sort By: