Northbridge House (IH) Featured
About this listing
What We Love
This impeccable 5-bedroom property is the perfect retreat for anyone seeking luxury, comfort, and convenience. A modern palace surrounded by architectural gardens and overflowing with lush green climbers; this is the perfect luxury escape.
This ultra-modern home is impeccably decorated throughout. A true entertainer's paradise; unwind in the outdoors with a game of tennis on your private court, or spend a luxurious day in your outdoor paradise. The garden is ideal for entertaining, boasting an inspired poolside cabana, offering a luxe powder room alongside some much needed shade. The large pool is bordered by a spa and a hot outdoor shower, offering the ultimate in relaxation.
The interior of this breathtaking home is equally striking. The concrete construction delivers bold lines and high ceilings, and you’ll find the ultimate in luxury living. A modern kitchen and a butlers pantry will delight any aspiring chef. For those looking to unwind, the TV/cinema room features a projector and underfloor heating, providing the perfect place to watch your favourite movies and shows in style. Each of the 5 bedrooms benefit from comfortable beds and luxurious en-suite bathrooms that will ensure a good night's sleep. The master suite is particularly special, offering stunning views of North Sydney and the City with a king-sized bed, an en-suite bathroom with gorgeous bath and a shower, and a walk-in robe. An impeccable attention to detail extends throughout the entire property, creating a sense of luxury and sophistication that will leave you feeling pampered and indulged.
Just 7 kilometres north of Sydney's CBD, you’re surrounded by endless opportunities and entertainment. With its stunning harbour views, beautiful parks, and diverse range of restaurants and shops, Northbridge is the perfect destination for anyone looking to experience the best of the lower North Shore.. Whether you're in the mood for sushi at Sails on Lavender Bay, modern Australian cuisine at The Botanist, or authentic Italian pizza at Made in Italy, you're sure to find something that suits your tastes. For culture lovers, explore Sydney’s museums and galleries, including the Museum of Sydney and the Art Gallery of New South Wales. For live music and theatre performances, check out the nearby Sydney Opera House or the Ensemble Theatre. And if you're looking for a more laid-back evening, head to the Northbridge Hotel or the Bridgeview Hotel for a drink and some live music.
Some Fab Features
- Private parking (off-street parking for one car)
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning and heating
- Ceiling fans
- Outdoor pool with spa (can be heated as you desire)
- Cabana (with lounges, dining table, air-conditioning and fans)
- Outdoor kitchen and entertaining area
- Tennis Court
- Trampoline for kids
- Pool table
- Outdoor shower and dressing room
- Cinema room with projector and heated floors
- Landscaped views
- Close to CBD, public transport, supermarket, shopping areas, restaurants and bars
Bedroom 1: 1 x King with ensuite and walk-in robe
Bedroom 2: 1 x Double Bed with ensuite
Bedroom 3: 1 x Double Bed with ensuite
Bedroom 4: 1 x Double Bed with ensuite
Bedroom 5: 2 x King Singles
- Visit the astounding Northbridge Golf Club for a fun and active excursion. Overlooking Sydney's Middle Harbour, this is a picturesque 18 hole challenge for members and visitors.
- For unforgettable pizzas check out Pizza Tutti's – a delicious and relaxed dining experience right on your doorstep.
- Northbridge is known for its stunning harbour views and beautiful parks, including the Northbridge Baths and Tunks Park. Take a stroll along the waterfront, have a picnic in the park, or go for a swim in the harbour and take it all in.
- You’re ideally located to explore the iconic sights of Sydney, like the nearby Taronga Zoo or the Sydney Harbour Bridge.
There are great public transport links around this property, and you’re welcome to bring your own car. If you don't have a car we recommend a number of car-sharing apps such as Uber and Taxify.
Strictly no pets allowed.
The single beds are king single size.
Trundle beds are available for additional guests. Please contact to discuss.
Part of T&C
- Please note there are strictly no parties/gatherings at this property.
- This property is not suitable for groups under the age of 30 years. If you think you and your group are suitable please contact us directly.
- L'Abode Accommodation reserves the right to decline any bookings should we think the property will be misused in any way.
- Please be mindful of our neighbours and keep noise to a minimum after 10pm.
Thank you in advance for respecting the above.
- Guests: 10
- Bedrooms: 5
- Beds: 6
- Bathrooms: 7
- Parking: Available
- Heating: Available
- per night: $2,640
- Allow additional guests: No
- 2 Single bed
- 1 King bed
- 3 Double bed
- 24-Hour Check-in
- Air conditioning
- Coffee maker
- Dining/ Dining area
- Dishes and silverware
- First aid kit
- Hair dryer
- Home Cinema
- Hot water
- Location Properties
- Projector screen
- Shower Indoor/Outdoor
- Washing Machine
Terms & rules
- Smoking allowed: No
- Party allowed: No
- Sort By: