Pavillion House Randwick Featured
About this listing
What We Love
Spoiled for family entertainment, this elegant North Randwick home offers the perfect escape from it all. Boasting an enviable parkside location and close to beaches, a family games room and a private pool, there isn’t a better place to stay to
create long-lasting memories.
Coastal Hamptons interiors wind their way throughout this warm and inviting home. Rattans and natural textures abound, with green pot plants throughout delivering a calm and sophisticated nod to the gorgeous park scenery close by. At the heart of this home, a luxe open plan kitchen/living/diner spills seamlessly into your private garden via a statement glass door, which when fully open peels away the entire end of the house, connecting you to your bijous outdoor entertaining paradise.
A crystal clear heated private pool complete with spa is neighboured by a large barbeque area and alfresco seating, ready for long summer days. You’ll also find a basketball hoop, perfect for family competitions and inside you have plenty more games options – whether you want to channel your competitive nature at the ping-pong table in the entertainment room, or just settle down in front of one of four TV’s.
For younger children, the fun continues at bedtime, as one of two of the bedrooms has racing car shaped single beds. There is also a cubby-house loft-style bunk bedroom and a Queen bedroom on the first floor. The master bedroom with a Superking bed feels like a hotel suite with its grand ensuite with twin sinks, a double shower, tea and coffee nook, bar fridge, gas Jetmaster fireplace and a private balcony – a glorious place to enjoy a glass of wine and watch the sunset. There is a King bedroom on the ground floor with an ensuite bathroom perfect for guests.
This home is set in the heart of it all. Only 6km from Sydney’s CBD and Harbour, you’re right next to Queens Park, where a walk is the most gorgeous start to the day, delivering panoramic views of the city skyline. This home is also in an ideal location for exploring the golden beaches of Bronte, Clovelly, Coogee and Bondi for an equally exciting family day out. This suburb really has it all; whether you love shopping in neighbouring Bondi Junction,or walking around the expansive Centennial Parklands or just want to sample some of the best restaurants, you couldn’t be in a better location.
Some Fab Features
- Private parking for 4 cars
- Private pool – heated and with spa jets
- Outdoor shower
- Zip boiling/chilled tap
- Games room with bean bags and ping pong
- Basketball hoop
- Reverse cycle Ducted AC
- Underfloor bathroom heating
- Bar & BBQ area
- Full kitchen with Butlers pantry
- Alfresco dining
- Formal dining
- Sleeps up to 9 guests
- Bedroom 1: 1 x Super King bed with ensuite
- Bedroom 2: 1 x Queen bed
- Bedroom 3: 2 x single beds (racing car shaped)
- Bedroom 4: 1 x single loft-style bunk bed
- Bedroom 5: 1 x King bed with ensuite (ground floor)
You will have access to the entire place for the duration of your stay.
- Centennial Park is right on your doorstep.189 hectares of expansive green space is an ideal place to picnic with family and friends or to enjoy more active activities like cycling, jogging or horse riding.
- As well as at the nearby beaches, Frenchman’s Road, Charing Cross and The Spot in Randwick offer a wide range of dining options – you’re spoiled for choice with local cafes, upmarket italians, sumptuous Thai and so much more. Stroll to Passeggiata for gorgeous Italian delights or Corner 75 for authentic Hungarian cuisine and Vims kitchen for delicious Malaysian, to name a few.
- Surrounded by beaches, you’re in a great location to reach Bronte, Coogee, Clovelly or even Bondi Beach, where you can spend a day soaking up the sun, sand and surf or enjoying the world famous coastal walk.
- Combine swimming and yoga at Sydney's oldest and most beautiful ocean tidal pool, Wylie's baths.
There are great public transport links around this property, and you’re welcome to bring your own car. If you don't have a car we recommend a number of car-sharing apps such as Uber and Taxify.
- Late check-in is available on request.
- Pets may be considered on an individual basis.
Part of T&C
- Please note there are strictly no parties/gatherings at this property.
- This property is not suitable for groups under the age of 30 years. If you think you and your group are suitable please contact us directly.
- L'Abode Accommodation reserves the right to decline any bookings should we think the property will be misused in any way.
- Please be mindful of our neighbours and keep noise to a minimum after 10pm.
Thank you in advance for respecting the above.
- Guests: 9
- Bedrooms: 5
- Beds: 6
- Bathrooms: 4
- Parking: Available
- Heating: Available
- per night: $1,296
- Allow additional guests: No
- 3 Single bed
- 1 Queen bed
- 2 King bed
- 24-Hour Check-in
- Air conditioning
- Beach Escapes
- Bed linen
- Dining/ Dining area
- Dishes and silverware
- Extra Pillows and blanket
- Fire Place
- First aid kit
- Hair dryer
- Hot water
- Location Properties
- Private living room
- Private Villas
- Washing Dryer
- Washing Machine
Terms & rules
- Smoking allowed: No
- Party allowed: No
- Sort By: