Prestige City Chic (I90)
About this listing
What We Love
This fully furnished, luxury apartment is perfectly positioned in the heart of the CBD. It is located inside the newly built Greenland Centre, that represents some of the best inner city living has on offer.
Embrace a premium lifestyle and relaxed, easy living in this 2-bedroom, 2-bathroom home with exceptional décor and modern finishes.
The full facilities kitchen (Miele appliances) with marble benches offers everything needed for meal preparation at your fingertips. Or, forgo cooking and take a quick trip downstairs to the ideally situated ground floor restaurant for convenient on-site dining.
This location also boasts a plethora of dining options just steps away from the premises.
The open living spaces provides incredible natural light and spectacular views.
Picture yourself unwinding from the generous sofa in the loungeroom and being treated to the beauty of Sydney from multiple angles; including views of lush green parkland, the piercing blue harbour and sparkling city skyline – all available from floor-ceiling glass windows throughout the home.
Venture outdoors to the covered balcony with a drink in hand and watch the sun set over the city. This indoor-outdoor space veiled in glass provides an elegant backdrop to your alfresco dining and outdoor entertaining.
Both bedrooms have queen size beds and built-in robes in contemporary spaces so you can relax in comfort, whilst the chic bathrooms featuring frameless glass showers are the epitome of fresh and modern.
Experience state-of-the-art shared amenities firsthand; recline on one of the private day beds suspended over the pool, soothe your muscles in the sauna and maintain your fitness with a workout at the on-site gym.
You will also be able to enjoy use of the five-floor Creative Hub that features dance, theatre, music, film and visual arts facilities, plus customised studios, offices and production rooms. There is also a lobby with private concierge to assist with your day-to-day needs.
The Sydney CBD is not just central to a range of fantastic dining options, but also home to luxury boutique shopping, the landmark Westfield centre and department stores.
You will also be close to entertainment including theatre, cinema, music venues and bars. This location is a public transport hotspot should you wish to visit nearby beaches for instance, and you have use of a car space – a rare find in city apartments!
- New modern luxury build, fully furnished
- Premium city location
- Private balcony with gorgeous views
- Indoor/outdoor shared pool
- Near public transport
- 1 carpark
- Air conditioning & heating
- Complimentary Wi-Fi, Smart TV
- Communal gym, sauna, rooftop entertaining area & sundeck
- Bedroom 1: 1 x King
- Bedroom 2: 1 x Queen
Points of Interest:
- A short distance away are the stunning botanical gardens – a beautiful spot to enjoy luscious plants, vivid blooming flowers and perfectly manicured gardens whilst overlooking the water. Botanic House, with Head Chef Luke Nguyen at the helm offers a range of dining experiences in the garden, including brunch, lunch, dinner and a picnic hamper to be enjoyed on the grounds www.botanichouse.com.au.
- Less than 10 minutes (walking) is the best of Chinatown – including Korean BBQ, award winning Malaysian restaurant Mamak or easy takeaway from a local favourite, Chat Thai.
- Seeking a regular spot for your daily café standard quality coffee fix? Try Café De Casablanca, just a minute away.
- For something to do close by, why not visit The Rocks Market (Friday 10am-3pm or weekend 10am-5pm) and stroll through Sydney’s oldest (heritage protected) neighbourhood. Whilst here, you can also visit the Museum of Contemporary Art or book a face or body treatment at luxe Endota Spa.
Part of T&C:
Please note there are strictly no parties/ gatherings at this property.
This property is not suitable for groups under the age of 25 years. If you think you and your group are suitable, please contact us directly. L'Abode Accommodation reserves the right to decline any bookings should we think the property will be misused in any way. Please be mindful of our neighbours and keep noise to a minimum after 10pm. Non-Airbnb bookings will require pre-authorisation hold 1 x day prior to arrival. I'Ds for verification will be requested for selected properties.
Thank you in advance for respecting the above.
- Guests: 4
- Bedrooms: 2
- Beds: 2
- Bathrooms: 2
- Parking: Available
- Heating: Available
- per night: $386
- Allow additional guests: No
- 1 Queen bed
- 1 King bed
- 24-Hour Check-in
- Air conditioning
- Bed linen
- Cable TV
- Coffee maker
- Cooking basics
- Corporate Stays
- Dining/ Dining area
- Dishes and silverware
- Extra Pillows and blanket
- Family Friendly
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Hair dryer
- Hot water
- Iron/Iron Board
- Meet & Greet, Arrival & Departure Checks
- Smoke detector
- Washing Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Wireless Internet
Terms & rules
- Smoking allowed: No
- Party allowed: No
- Sort By: