Surfers Paradise Bondi Beach (ISYD)
About this listing
What We Love
Unwind, relax, and experience Bondi Beach in all its glory at this contemporary haven, where the beach lifestyle and modern luxury converge for the perfect coastal getaway.
Relax and unwind in a sunlit open-plan living, kitchen, and dining area that's perfect for bonding, entertaining, or just enjoying a quiet evening in. Two spacious balconies beckon you to soak up the coastal ambiance. Whether you're sipping your morning coffee or toasting to the sunset, these outdoor spaces offer the perfect setting.
Rest easy in three generously-sized bedrooms, with the master bedroom boasting its own ensuite. The second bedroom also features a queen-size bed, ensuring a restful night's sleep.The third bedroom offers two king singles making it a spacious retreat to accommodate families and friends in style.
When you’re this close to Bondi Beach, coastline trails and cafes, a fun-filled day out is effortless. The beach is a few hundred metres from your front door. You’ll find a great choice of cafes and restaurants nearby as well as stunning coastal walking tracks. Rose Bay wharf is a quick drive so you can easily catch a ferry into the city while enjoying the picturesque harbour. It’s a short drive or bus-ride to major shopping destinations and you have various markets and boutique shopping in Bondi and surrounding suburbs. This is Bondi living at its best.
Some Fab Features
- 3 spacious bedrooms
- 2 sunny balconies
- BBQ for al fresco dining
- Open-plan living area
- Fully equipped kitchen
- 1 secured garage parking space
- Split system aircon
- Walking distance to the beach
- Location near public transport
- Longer stays welcome
- Bedroom 1: 1 x Master Queen with ensuite
- Bedroom 2: 1 x Queen
- Bedroom 3: 1 x 2 x king singles
You will have access to the entire place for the duration of your stay.
- Surfer or not, Bondi beach is a must. The golden sands and crystal clear waters are the jewel of this coast, or explore the stunning coastline on the Bondi to Coogee coastal walk.
- Spend a day swimming with locals at Bondi Icebergs pool, a historic sea pool – the ideal place to cool off. Located above the pool is a fabulous clubhouse where you can enjoy sweeping views over the pool and Bondi beach as you drink or dine.
- Visit Bondi Pavillion and stop into Promenade, a sprawling beachfront eatery complete with an ocean-facing verandah, a private dining grotto, and a sunny terrace bar, serving local bites to complement the sunny surroundings.
- For a great place to relax with a few drinks, head to Bondi Hardware. It's laid-back Bondi at its stylish best, and the perfect place to sample a few choice cocktails, and not to be missed Sunday afternoon live music.
- A minute's walk to the 333 bus (which goes everywhere you want it to)
- Super close to the Bondi Rd village, with fruitologist, Sam the butcher, kemenys bottle shop woollies and a 24hr BP service station.
There are great public transport links around this property, and you’re welcome to bring your own car. If you don't have a car we recommend a number of car-sharing apps such as Uber and Taxify.
- Split system in the living area and the bedrooms have portable fans and heaters.
- Works will be done on level 4 (above you) so some noise may be heard, completion is expected to be by Christmas
- The property is across from the school, please expect some noise and extra traffic upon school pick up around 3pm
Part of T&C
- Please note there are strictly no parties/gatherings at this property.
- This property is not suitable for groups under the age of 30 years. If you think you and your group are suitable please contact us directly.
- L'Abode Accommodation reserves the right to decline any bookings should we think the property will be misused in any way.
- Please be mindful of our neighbours and keep noise to a minimum after 10pm.
Thank you in advance for respecting the above.
- Guests: 6
- Bedrooms: 3
- Beds: 4
- Bathrooms: 2
- Parking: Available
- Heating: Available
- per night: $514
- Allow additional guests: No
- 2 Single bed
- 2 Queen bed
- 24-Hour Check-in
- Air conditioning
- Bed linen
- Coffee maker
- Cooking basics
- Dining/ Dining area
- Dishes and silverware
- Extra Pillows and blanket
- Family Friendly
- Hair dryer
- Hot water
- Iron/Iron Board
- Laptop friendly workspace
- Private living room
- Shower Indoor/Outdoor
- Washing Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Wireless Internet
Terms & rules
- Smoking allowed: No
- Party allowed: No
- Sort By: