The Lennox, Mosman(IH) Featured
About this listing
What We Love
Exuding elegance and grandeur from the moment you drive through the gates, this home is surrounded by lush greenery in the affluent suburb of Mosman. Spread over three floors containing 5 bedrooms, this home lends itself to a sense of liveliness. In the midst of the lush greenery is an outdoor fire pit, cabana and a swimming pool that is perfect for those Summer days. A few steps down from the pool is a full-size tennis court and inside a pool table.
Ideal for retreating from the world, indoor-outdoor living is magnified by several French doors surrounding the outdoor seating area. The kitchen is completely fitted out with integrated appliances, a double sink and an expansive butler's pantry to match.
The historic suburb of Mosman is home to properties that are known around the world. Although prestigious in its nature, the location of Mosman is ideal for outings scattered nearby. Amongst Sydney's iconic beaches, Balmoral beach is the cleanest. Take a day trip and drench yourself in the sun or learn to kayak at Chowder Bay.
If the golden sandy beaches aren't for you, take a day trip to the stunning Taronga Zoo, marvelling at all of the native wildlife. Then, discover the bushland trail of Bungaree's Walkway. The bush trail leads to a jaw-dropping harbour view at Georges Head. The suburb of Mosman truly has an endless list of offerings.
Some Fab Features
- Outdoor pool
- Kids den lounge on the lower floor
- Outdoor tennis court
- Fire Pit
- Cocktail bar and formal dining area perfect for entertaining
- Ultimate indoor-outdoor living
- Master bedroom fitted with a private balcony terrace
- Home gym
- Vast kitchen, with integrated appliances and a butlers pantry
- Pool table
- Outdoor gazebo
- BEDROOM 1: Master king bedroom with ensuite bathroom
- BEDROOM 2: Queen bedroom
- BEDROOM 3: Queen bedroom
- BEDROOM 4: Queen bedroom
- BEDROOM 5: King bedroom with ensuite (ground floor)
- Sleeps 10
You will have access to the entire place for the duration of your stay.
- Discover one of Sydney's iconic beaches, Balmoral Beach. Dappled with cafes and restaurants along the boardwalk.
- Indulge your senses in fine dining at Bathers' Pavilion while overlooking the water.
- Peruse and shop your way through Military road, filled with boutique shops, cafes and delicatessens.
- Spend the day walking through the stunning Sydney Harbour national park.
- There are great public transport links around this property, and you’re welcome to bring your own car. If you don't have a car we recommend a number of car-sharing apps such as Uber and Taxify.
Part of T&C
- Please note there are strictly no parties/gatherings at this property.
- This property is not suitable for groups under the age of 25 years. If you think you and your group are suitable, please contact us directly.
- L'Abode Accommodation reserves the right to decline any bookings should we think the property will be misused in any way.
- Please be mindful of our neighbours and keep noise to a minimum after 10pm.
- Luxe Refundable bond is $10,000
- T+C's – Luxe T+C's to be sent via Docusign
- Payment terms – Full payment 60 days prior to arrival
Thank you in advance for respecting the above.
- Guests: 10
- Bedrooms: 5
- Beds: 5
- Bathrooms: 6
- Parking: Available
- Heating: Available
- per night: $3,315
- Allow additional guests: No
- 3 Queen bed
- 2 King bed
- 24-Hour Check-in
- Air conditioning
- Bed linen
- Cooking basics
- Dining/ Dining area
- Dishes and silverware
- Extra Pillows and blanket
- Family Friendly
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Hot water
- Indoor fireplace
- Iron/Iron Board
- Laptop friendly workspace
- Location Properties
- Pool table
- Private Garden
- Private living room
- Smoke detector
- Washing Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Wireless Internet
Terms & rules
- Smoking allowed: No
- Party allowed: No
- Sort By: