The Sienna Rose Bay (ISYD)
About this listing
What We Love
This classic contemporary home boasts 5 spacious bedrooms, suitable for up to 10 guests, and is ideally poised for short or long stays, any time of the year.
It has a relaxed, easy flowing layout across two levels, and a brilliantly designed open plan, light filled interior for modern family living. Tasteful finishes including gorgeous statement artwork, and feature lighting, complement the timeless interiors.
The European-appointed marble gas kitchen features modern appliances and a breakfast bench for casual dining. There is a separate butler’s pantry that provides ample storage.
Despite its generous size, the home presents a warm and inviting ambience, with multiple areas to relax unwind. The lower level features a dedicated rumpus room (or playroom), and the lounge area with plush sofas in front of the TV.
Enjoy easy family meals at the indoor dining table, or push back the glass bifold doors downstairs to reveal the outdoor entertainment area with a private garden sanctuary.
Make use of the built-in BBQ and dine alfresco at the courtyard table, and in warm weather enjoy a dip in the fully glass fenced pool, or relax under the sun shade.
The downstairs bedroom is set-up as a home office, or study where young students can revise. Upstairs, the master bedroom features an elegant ensuite bathroom with shower, gorgeous walk-in robe/dressing room, and private French balcony.
The three other upstairs bedrooms all feature built-in wardrobes and comfortable beds. One has a separate study nook with desk and chair, and one bedroom can also be converted to a nursery with cot if needed.
The main bathroom has a glass shower and bathtub, and there is a separate powder room with toilet and basin downstairs.
Ideally located in a tree-lined street and quiet setting on the edge of Rose Bay village, this home is within walking distance to an array of cafés, shops, and harbourfront attractions. There are also several renowned schools and public transport (including the ferry) nearby to commute easily to the CBD.
- Fenced Pool, private courtyard and north facing garden
- Outdoor entertainment area with BBQ
- Prime Rose Bay location
- Pet and child friendly family home
- Ducted (reverse cycle) air conditioning
- 2 parking spots
- Spacious open plan living and dining
- Stylish, modern features
- Internal laundry
- Master's Bedroom: 1 x Queen
- Bedroom 2:, 1 x Queen, 1 x cot (Nursery)
- Bedroom 3: 2 x Singles
- Bedroom 4: 1 x King
Points of Interest:
- Plummer Shopping Village is just a 5-minute car ride away and home to La Bretagne, patisserie, fresh seafood, bistros, grocers, cellars, pharmacy, popular local Plummer Road Chicken Shop, and more!
- Explore Rose Bay Beach by foot or hire a kayak and discover the harbour. It’s a dog-friendly spot known mainly by locals and offers beautiful views of the Harbour Bridge and surrounding national parks
- Lyne Park provides gorgeous district views and is the perfect spot for a family picnic – including a café, tennis courts, sporting fields, playground, jetties and the wharf
- For a night away from the kitchen, The Boathouse sits on the upper level of the Rose Bay Marina and serves a wide range of fresh modern Australian cuisine, with an extensive cocktail menu and views to match!
Part of T&C:
Please note there are strictly no parties/ gatherings at this property.
This property is not suitable for groups under the age of 25 years. If you think you and your group are suitable, please contact us directly. L'Abode Accommodation reserves the right to decline any bookings should we think the property will be misused in any way. Please be mindful of our neighbours and keep noise to a minimum after 10pm. Non-Airbnb bookings will require pre-authorisation hold 1 x day prior to arrival. I'Ds for verification will be requested for selected properties.
Thank you in advance for respecting the above.
Your safety and security are important to us. To ensure a secure stay, we have partnered with a trusted vacation rental guest-screening provider SUPERHOG. As part of our booking process, you'll need to verify your ID, pre-authorize your credit card for refundable bond prior to your stay. The amount will vary depending on the number of bedrooms.
- Guests: 8
- Bedrooms: 4
- Beds: 5
- Bathrooms: 3
- Parking: Available
- Heating: Available
- per night: $1,177
- Allow additional guests: No
- 2 Single bed
- 2 Queen bed
- 1 King bed
- 24-Hour Check-in
- Bed linen
- Cooking basics
- Dining/ Dining area
- Dishes and silverware
- Extra Pillows and blanket
- Family Friendly
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Hair dryer
- Hot water
- Iron/Iron Board
- Meet & Greet, Arrival & Departure Checks
- Smoke detector
- Stay A While
- Washing Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Wireless Internet
Terms & rules
- Smoking allowed: No
- Party allowed: No
- Sort By: