The Timeless Modern, Glebe (ISYD)
About this listing
What We Love
Boasting elegant decor contrasting with cutting-edge architectural moments, and situated in the most desirable cultural locale, this is the ideal choice for a sophisticated escape with family or friends.
Entering this show-stopping home you’re instantly hit with a sense of grandeur; the open-plan space holds a timeless arch, which connects the functional kitchen space to the sumptuous lounge. Modern meets classic as sash windows and an elegant fireplace overlook a spherical coffee table, before the stylish dining area melts seamlessly into a modern kitchen – the perfect place to share a family meal full of stories about the day’s escapades. From the kitchen space, you can spill out into the bijous garden complete with barbeque, perfect for alfresco dining.
The upper floors of this striking split-level home ooze calming charm spread across a grand floor plan. Enjoy a sumptuous master, complete with King bed, or hide away on the top floor in the Queen bed suite, complete with an ensuite shower and desk for working or studying away from home. If you’re travelling with children, the single room doubles up as an exciting sleepover room with a convenient trundle bed. A second family bathroom completes the spacious layout, delivering the style space and sophistication deserving of your sought-after break.
Glebe effortlessly blends the charm of a bygone era with the vibrant energy of contemporary Sydney. A suburb that wears its history proudly, Glebe is a haven for culture enthusiasts, food lovers, and nature seekers alike. From historic landmarks to trendy cafes, Glebe has it all. Stroll down the beating heart that is Glebe Point Road, lined with boutique shops, eclectic bookstores, and quaint cafes. Spend lazy afternoons exploring unique finds in vintage stores like Gleebooks and treasured vinyl at Revolve Records.
Some Fab Features
- Private garden
- Architecturally designed
- Marble flooring in the kitchen
- Formal dining table
- Three-level home
- Split level home
- Skylights flooding the living space with natural light
- Longer stays welcome
- Bedroom 1: 1 x King bed (1st Floor)
- Bedroom 2: 1 x Queen bed (2nd Floor)
- Bedroom 3: 1 x King single, 1 x Single trundle bed (1st Floor)
You will have access to the entire place for the duration of your stay.
- Immerse yourself in the local vibe at Glebe Markets, held every Saturday. From handmade crafts and vintage clothes to gourmet food stalls, this market offers a sensory delight. Don't miss the chance to interact with local artisans and musicians showcasing their talents.
- For delicious vegetarian and vegan cuisine, Badde Manors is a culinary oasis. The diverse menu offers creative and delicious plant-based dishes, as well as a cosy ambience that makes it a perfect spot for brunch or a leisurely dinner.
- Escape the urban bustle in the serene Bicentennial Park. This lush green space is perfect for picnics, jogging, or simply unwinding amidst nature. The park offers picturesque views of the Sydney skyline and Anzac Bridge.
- Combine your love for literature, art, and fine beverages at Sappho Books. This charming bookstore offers a curated selection of reads and hosts poetry readings and live music events in the evenings. Enjoy a glass of wine while you explore the literary wonders.
There are great public transport links around this property, and you’re welcome to bring your own car. If you don't have a car we recommend a number of car-sharing apps such as Uber and Taxify.
Part of T&C
- Please note there are strictly no parties/gatherings at this property.
- This property is not suitable for groups under the age of 30 years. If you think you and your group are suitable please contact us directly.
- L'Abode Accommodation reserves the right to decline any bookings should we think the property will be misused in any way.
- Please be mindful of our neighbours and keep noise to a minimum after 10pm.
Thank you in advance for respecting the above.
- Guests: 6
- Bedrooms: 3
- Beds: 4
- Bathrooms: 2
- Heating: Available
- per night: $862
- Allow additional guests: No
- 1 Single bed
- 1 Queen bed
- 1 King bed
- 1 Trundle bed
- 24-Hour Check-in
- Air conditioning
- Bed linen
- Coffee maker
- Cooking basics
- Corporate Stays
- Dining/ Dining area
- Dishes and silverware
- Extra Pillows and blanket
- Family Friendly
- Hair dryer
- Hot water
- Laptop friendly workspace
- Shower Indoor/Outdoor
- Washing Dryer
- Washing Machine
Terms & rules
- Smoking allowed: No
- Party allowed: No
- Sort By: