Wharf House, Woolloomooloo (ISYD)
About this listing
What We Love
Nestled in the heart of Woolloomooloo, this three-story architectural marvel is the epitome of contemporary luxury. A striking testament to modern minimalism, the property seamlessly integrates rustic exposed brick features, delivering a texture that is both bold and inviting. For short or long stays, this is the ideal home-away-from-home.
Whether fine-dining or a takeaway is your thing, you’ll find the perfect setting, with a choice of two dining spaces. The lounge and diner at the front of the property create an intimate atmosphere, perfect for gatherings, or relaxing after an adventurous day. The property also boasts a well-equipped kitchen, complete with a gas hob, refrigerator, and freezer, allowing you to unleash your culinary creativity effortlessly. Or even better, ascend upstairs onto the private decked terrace, where a built-in bar fridge and BBQ await, promising memorable evenings, whiling away the hours until sunset.
Venturing up to the first floor you will find the master bedroom which is designed for indulgence, featuring a Queen bed and a private ensuite shower. The spacious second lounge room beckons, offering a haven for relaxation and entertainment. An additional bedroom on this floor features two king single beds, ensuring a peaceful night's rest. On the second floor, find another haven of comfort in the third bedroom, adorned with a Queen bed and access to your own toilet and sink, with access to the private terrace.
You're in the heart of Woolloomooloo, a suburb known for its unique blend of historical charm and modern sophistication. Stroll down to the Finger Wharf, where you'll discover a range of fine dining restaurants and bars such as China Doll and Otto; where exquisite dishes meet stunning waterfront views. The Royal Botanic Garden, the Art Gallery of New South Wales, and the Sydney Opera House are all within walking distance. And if you're in the mood for a coastal walk, you can easily access the picturesque Woolloomooloo Bay Walk.
Some Fab Features:
- Garage Parking for 1 car
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Open plan kitchen, living and dining
- Laundry facilities (washer and dryer)
- Family bathroom with double vanity
- Cloakroom with shower (Ground floor)
- Alfresco dining
- Outdoor fridge bar
- Terrace with city views
- Longer stays welcome
- Spacious three level home
- Bedroom 1: 1 x Queen bed (First floor)
- Bedroom 2: 2 x King singles (First floor)
- Bedroom 3: 1 x Queen bed (Second floor)
You will have access to the entire place for the duration of your stay.
- Immerse yourself in the local art scene at the Artspace, a cutting-edge gallery showcasing contemporary Australian talent.
- Take a leisurely stroll along Finger Wharf, marvelling at the historic architecture and luxurious yachts.
- For nature lovers, the nearby Royal Botanic Garden offers a serene retreat, where you can unwind amidst lush greenery and vibrant blooms.
- Explore the eclectic boutiques and galleries scattered across Woolloomooloo, offering unique fashion finds, handmade crafts, and contemporary artworks. Visit the Kings Cross Sunday Market, a treasure trove of vintage items, artisanal products, and delectable street food, perfect for a leisurely weekend shopping spree.
- The CBD is within walking distance, so you have easy access to all the attractions it offers, such as the Harbour Bridge, the opera house,The Rocks & Circular Quay with easy access to North Sydney and the Northern beaches.
There are great public transport links around this property, and you’re welcome to bring your own car. If you don't have a car we recommend a number of car-sharing apps such as Uber and Taxify.
Part of T&C
- Please note there are strictly no parties/gatherings at this property.
- This property is not suitable for groups under the age of 30 years. If you think you and your group are suitable please contact us directly.
- L'Abode Accommodation reserves the right to decline any bookings should we think the property will be misused in any way.
- Please be mindful of our neighbours and keep noise to a minimum after 10pm.
Thank you in advance for respecting the above.
- Guests: 6
- Bedrooms: 3
- Beds: 4
- Bathrooms: 3
- Parking: Available
- Heating: Available
- per night: $713
- Allow additional guests: No
- 2 Single bed
- 2 Queen bed
- 24-Hour Check-in
- Air conditioning
- Bed linen
- Cooking basics
- Corporate Stays
- Dining/ Dining area
- Dishes and silverware
- Extra Pillows and blanket
- Family Friendly
- Hair dryer
- Hot water
- Iron/Iron Board
- Laptop friendly workspace
- Private living room
- Smoke detector
- Stay A While
- Washing Dryer
- Washing Machine
Terms & rules
- Smoking allowed: No
- Party allowed: No
- Sort By: